Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

((Just for records, it's Ailith who replied, Burt's ex girlfriend. She has her page on his profile because he, she and Molly are from the same storyline))
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

Andrew Rhodes wrote:
"Burt, be nice to Oniyan...it's a Saiyan thing......it doesn't get more awesome.....plus we're friends anyway. You enjoying the M240?"

"Stupid giant!" Enoki waved around his spear 'threateningly'. "The black-furred beast-giant doesn't have to be nice to anybody! Just like how I don't have to be nice to you for being a giant, er... giant!"

Enoki pauses, and then he grumbles to himself, feeling like he could have worded that sentence better. Perhaps Andrew needed a better title than simply "giant," like Enoki called everyone else.

"Now then!" Enoki regains his little smile. "Mighty Iron Golem, the next time we meet, it shall be your LAST! For I, Giant-Slayer Enoki, shall be the one to bring you to your shiny plated KNEES!"
He glared balefully at Enoki "mean. Mean toy." He started to power up. "I HATE MEAN THINGS!" He started to calm down "you are a mean toy. You are Mean Toy"
Beckett Tierney (played by etherally)

"Yannie! That's what I'll call you." The angel said with a soft smile.
"Your Tier now! Oh! Or maybe Beck!" The 11 year old smiled happily before gasping. "I got it! Your Tie-Tie now!"
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“Hmmmm I suppose Shade could work now, couldn’t it?”
Tori Sheika wrote:
((Okay, not going to take up space because I answer this far too much but one, thats a really nice nickname for him and two, a nickname for her the Nix would give would be something like Sea Shell or Shelly))
Thunderbird wrote:
Tori Sheika wrote:
((Okay, not going to take up space because I answer this far too much but one, thats a really nice nickname for him and two, a nickname for her the Nix would give would be something like Sea Shell or Shelly))

((Interesting, I suppose I see the shell thing, with her last name, correct? Also, thanks for the compliment))
SoulHeart57 wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:
Tori Sheika wrote:

((Interesting, I suppose I see the shell thing, with her last name, correct? Also, thanks for the compliment))
((No problem and that would be correct, that and he has a red and orange shell that he found a long time ago so also because of that))
Xeno and Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Tori Sheika wrote:

Zero thought for a moment "Tori...tori..." He snaps, "I could call you Ms.T or Weakling, you choose"

Xeno quickly said "Sunflower, cause you have that yellow in your hair!" He seemed actually pretty excited to talk for once
Justin Villa Esquievel (played anonymously)

"X and Y!" He said with a grin. "Or Eno and Ero!"
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

"JVee"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Berry. Or Diamond." He murmured. "My apologies if these aren't to your liking, I can't think of many." Ciel continued reading.
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

Steampunk lad
"No......I'm not doing this...." the Marine would hold up a hand and move his hand and forearm from side to side in a wiping motion.
Spider-Punk (played by SporkEater)

“I don’t have a thing for nicknames, but I can call you Thorne”
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

Ciel wrote:
"Berry. Or Diamond."
Amber liked the nicknames this rando gave her! <3

Spider-Punk wrote:
“I don’t have a thing for nicknames...”
"Um ... Leggy? I would think a punk spider has eight legs."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Siren, aka those beautiful sea witches that hypnotized men with their voices"
"Red is too easy, maybe something like solo of course no ones a better solo than morgan blackhand but no denying chooms got style and skill"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Silver Spark. You'd make a great superhero for the next generation. You remind me of Nightwing, just not such an obnoxious goody two-shoes ladies' man"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus