Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"Hmm," Alan mused, "You need something that'll tone you down a bit. You're waaaaay too serious. If we're being perfectly honest here, the first thing that comes to mind is the W.W.E. I'm thinking it's gotta go well with the comic book theme you're sporting."

He then took a step back and brought his hands up, arranging them in a way where his thumbs and forefingers made a rectangle. "Like any good filmographer, you have to know what you're working with. How about we call you, 'The Walking Red?' Sound good to you? Sounds good to me!"
The doctor would let out a hearty laugh as he shifted his son up onto his shoulders "Too easy. Pun Machine!"

Luke suddenly blurted out "he's so punny!"

He glanced up at his son with a grin "that's a good one...."
Oriana looked the man in front of her up and down.

"Hmm...how about Dr. Handsome? And this little cutie-" standing on her tiptoes to smile at the boy "-definitely looks like a prince. Dr. Handsome and Prince it is."
Swordsister
flora took a moment to think, before she waved her hands over a patch of ground, a small bush growing, spelling out a word.

DIREWOLF
"Flower!" He said without the slightest bit of hesitation
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"We're going to go with that awesome doo you're rocking," Alan chuckled.

He gave the gravity-defying hair a solid measurement with his gaze. "You, sir, are a cut above the rest! I think I'm going to call you 'On-Point' -- you know, because of the spikes..."
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET: "Lan, because it rhymes with Lockelan!"

Lockelan: "HEY! >:C"
"Okay, rapid fire two, electric boogaloo. Let's do this!"

She points to SECRET. "Eldritch Wannabe."

Next is Keye. "Gate Lad."

After that is Lockelan. "[REDACTED.]" She pauses. "[REDACTED?] Huh. That's weird."

Finally, her finger lands on Hallie. "Green Lady."
"Stretch" he said with a rare grin
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko gives one look at Drael and smiles, knowingly prepared. "You probably get this one a lot", she said with confidence. "Bear 'cause you are strong and look like you give one hell of a bear hug."
(( Under the spoiler is a swear word. ))
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

"I think Darling should suffice. What else would I call you, after all, right dear?" She smiles, giving Keiko a slight wink.
"Keiko's wife!" He rushed and gave her a big hug.
I think I'll call you bubbles. You seem incredibly bubbly for such a tough looking face.
Something like Chompers or Fangs, though most are unaware of this, dark elves actually host quite an imposing and vicious dentition.

D-don't ask me how I know that...
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki raspily laughed, "Beardy!" He said quietly, sniffling.
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"Mental Sickness." (TF2 reference XD)
“You don’t need a new nickname when you’ve already got one, Ozzy.”
Alkaran (played by Vozhad)

Classic cutie
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"D-D-Dark Valkyrie," the witch mused timidly, "B-because your beauty reminds me of a, of a valkyrie." A simple nickname, but one nonetheless.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus