Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Violet "
Klaus Hargreeves (played anonymously)

"ZooZoo~!" Klaus said, before taking a drag from his cigarette and blowing the smoke out.
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"Claus."
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

Hugo seemed excited to see a rat.
"Ratkins the Mad Rat King!" Hugo proudly said.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" King "
Nikki would chuckle and state "Zoe." With an almost flirty tone.
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"Such a strength earthling game. I guess ... I'll call you Nik."
She shrugs with a raised brow.
"Hmmmmm......you're pretty.....flowers are pretty......I'm gonna call you Flower!"

He noticed her hair "hey, you're a Super Saiyan too! Super Flower!"

He smiled at her. There was a distinct innocence in his voice.
"I'm just gonna call you Onyx because it looks cool."
Mizuna (played by SoulHeart57)

"legolas the cat. Plain and simple."
"!00% I am calling you Zuna."
Pipes (played by randomentity777)

"Nix Bean. Because you are a small bean."
((He really is a small bean though :D))
Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Nutty Buddy! ^_^ "
((Okay, I realize how much I reply to this but I have to, I have a great idea-)) "Ami! Or Mimi!"
"Oh my," the elf giggled at the small human being, finding him quite adorable. "I shall call you, Little Prince." With her finger, Nari lightly touched the tip of his nose as she couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.
Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

Ayami studied the shorter elf curiously. "I'm thinkin' either Pinkie or Mini Cupid?" She said questionably. "I mean..I think they make sense but if you don't like them, I can always think of something better!" Ayami added with a bubbly smile.
He heard only "thinkin'" and "Pinkie", which sent the innocent-hearted Saiyan into a giggle fit before simply saying "Pumpkin"
(Ailith)

"Y'gotta be kiddin me... your really called ONION?" The honey badger stared at the Saiyan warrior and then burst into a bark-like laugh. "Jeez, and people said our pickin' names from our experiment numbers was funny! Where did ya get that from?"

... the concept that people could get named at birth and not pick up names for themselves as they grew older was still a new one to her. After all, she had never had a "real" childhood, not in the sense that most people thought of.

"I mean, if you like 'em you like 'em, but seriously, onions?" Wait, it was because of the hair? She had seen an onion that looked like it had a crest of hair once, but it smelled weird and the pack medic had warned them against eating it. So she had thrown it at her boss's bike instead, while he was distracted. Hah!

But for all she tried, she couldn't think of any association between onions and this guy. Maybe his name meant something else in another language, though?

Oh well, it wouldn't matter because now she had started thinking of him as Onion and it was definitely gonna stick. "Alrighty, Onion it'll be! So, care to join my gal 'n me for a drink?"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Burt, be nice to Oniyan...it's a Saiyan thing......it doesn't get more awesome.....plus we're friends anyway. You enjoying the M240?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus