Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“Violet ... with the hair and eyes and all...”
Darius looked at the young woman over and sneered. "To me, you're going to be Music Barbie."
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

“Double Dees” Dexter said. “We double d’s .. well, this double d at least, doesn’t mind double d’s”
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmmm.....” She takes a look over the male, thinking at the same time. “Well. I’ll call you a “Double Entendre” because, well....”
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

“Guns” Damion said as he elbows his brother.
“Because, well, you have nice guns...”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Domino," Alaine said after a brief contemplation. "No particular reason why, but I think it might fit."
bar
Robert Daniels (played anonymously)

"Messy"
Sascha (played by pixl.Bee)

"Bob Wad."
"Oh? Quite an enigma we have here, do we not?" he said before a moment of thought. "I shall call you Arcanum."
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"You're quite the colorful one, aren't you?" she muses, grinning and deciding, "I think I'd nickname you Sparks."
Adelia (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Based on my knowledge of you, I'm going with Mouse." *Casually leans against scythe.*
Holy Knight Hodrick (played anonymously)

The insane knight let out a chuckle as a grin came across his face, "From what I know about you..." The knight said as the grin turn into a wide mocking smile, "You seem like a poor Little Birdy."
Nemo (played anonymously)

Nemo takes a good long look, two hands clasped in front of their nose. There's a deep breath, as they squint between the knight's hair, the bandages, and scarf. There's definitely a moment where their eyes glance between his scarf and their own.

Eventually, they take two steps back for good measure, before delivering their verdict. "Okay, so um, bear with me, it's WAY better it sounds: Pasgehtti Knight—"
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"Cook."

The man puts on a little frown, scoffing to himself. "Because you, uh... Make 'potions'." — Revenant tries, and fails, to sound like he's joking, even taking an effort of opening his left thumb and index finger, weakly waving his hand towards Nemo. "'Potions'. Illicit substances. 'Cooking'." — Then, putting a massive amount of effort, the man chuckles - obviously faked. "Get it? Cook?"

He now has a hand on his face, letting out another self-embarassed scoff, right eye rolling hidden behind his palm. "Ugh... Forget it."
Mary Newbound (played by EchoSama)

Mary chuckled to herself. "I think your nickname would be sweet gunner or Uncertain or- Hmmmm? what is a good one?" She thought for a moment resting her finger against her lips.

Finally coming to a conclusion she answered. "what about teacup?" She paused. "I literally have no reason as to why I would give you that nickname" She laughed.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Joker "
Cris thought about it, then her eyes smiled behind the kitsune mask. "Wolfsong. It has a nice flow!"
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

Wise Wolf
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"Baby Bat."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus