Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Deirdre Emaràin (played by pixl.Bee)

"Pita. Pita bread."
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Dearie? One of the girls I was in a band with as a teenager was named Deidre and we called her ‘Dearie’”
Parasol (played by hypxrphxbxx)

Parasol sits on the floor, nose in a book before peering up at you. They giggle quietly and shyly.

"G-giving someone a nickname, huh....?" They think, looking off to the side before up at you again. "Your name is Rebecca... I'd say Bec fits you." They do a finger gun with one hand before turning back to read.
Flara squealed seeing a demon. "EEH! Uh-- demon. N-no! I-I mean-uh... m-maybe... uh... pale? I-I dunno." She hid her face, feeling scared to think of any more nicknames.
Lumen (played by Vozhad)

Sun elf
Look (played anonymously)

Look stares up at the strange, pale man, then tilts his head at the white hair. After some consideration, he brings his paintbrush to the nearest paper.

A few seconds later and he presents his verdict: a snowman, with the word(s) ‘SNO WE’ clumsily painted underneath for good measure.
The Twins (played by PossitivelyNoOne)

Flynn walked around Look, thinking for a moment. "I got nothing... Luc you wanna try?" He asked a girl standing nearby.

Lucy smiled some. "He's adorable! Can I just call him cutie?" She asked, bouncing around on her heels.
Zidane the Rampardos (played by TanukiYasu)

Looking at one, then the other, then back to the one and then to the other, Zidane scratches his head with a contemplated look on his face. Trying to wrap his brain around what kind of nickname he could give the two, he slowly begins to reply with, "Mmm....fluff...balls. Fluffballs? 'Cause you both look soft? I really dunno..."
...zidy
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"I think Messy or Mez would fit you nicely."
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

Traveler
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz taps their foot thoughtfully, then bounces in satisfaction. Their antennae wiggle out their response: 'Scary axe person!'
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Alien Bun, Because you look like a alien bunny "
Yechiel (played by Claywind)

"Lady of Gold, for your hair shines like a precious crown in the sun."
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Oooh! A Cecaelia! Don't see many of your kind! Imma name ya.. umm... Squidy!"
Warrior of the warm lands!
Darth Dragan (played anonymously)

"Milky, regarding your pale appearance."
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"How about Dart? ......Okay my first thought was actually Dar Dar but I realized that sounds like Jar Jar and somehow I got the feeling you wouldn't appreciate having a nickname that sounded like Jar Jar Binks so--"
Rosalie Lemay (played by Falyn)

"I think I'll call you 'Chuckles' cuz you made me laugh just now." grins as she looks higher up. "Yeah, the dude just above you looks like his face might crumble off if he tried to crack a smile."
Lumen (played by Vozhad)

Daughter of autumn.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus