Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
((Lol, game on! And even if love does become a factor it’ll probably be a small subplot. But in real life, love is just one giant puzzle out of what I’ve seen!))
(I believe Leltum meant it ic lol. I think it would be cute seeing a owl defend a dragon lol.)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Sure do you want me to send u a link to my character or what?))

(Sure that would be good.)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Ok
((Hi sorry I’m going to be extremely slow I’m at lunch with my grandparents))
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

But I’m not playin as ace or cecilia

))
((And lol that would be quite amusing. And I apologize for my confusion))

((is like to join..? With my character Isabella..))

((Yep u can join))
Elizabeth wrote:
((Yep u can join))
((Can someone explain what's going on please? :) ))

Isabella Kager wrote:
((is like to join..? With my character Isabella..))
(Alright i just need some character info from you then you can jump on in.)

((Umm had to ask that question too if u scroll up prince explained it))

He would carefully remove the bloodied shirt he had on and places it away rather then to toss it aside and maybe bring the dead to them again. He gingerly looks over the large gash on his arm and sighs knowing it was bad. The elf looks to his left side and shakes his head "Damn i must have dropped the pack when i was running. Guess tending to this wound will have to wait."

She smelt blood, fresh blood, blood that was still pumping, she bit her lip and ran out into the open, she spotted a pack, she ran over to it and tossed it over her shoulder. She looked around she could smell the blood close, she followed the trail she was lead to a tree. She paused and then looked up the tree,she two boots dangling for a branch. She jumped landing on the branch. She was meet by a surprisingly handsome elf who was bleed from a gash in his arm, she looked at his arm then at him. “Well hello..” she said her voice was like silk.
Isabella was covered in mud. Then sticky substance stuck to every part of her clothes and her head was burning up with a fever. "Where.. Am i..?" All she remembers was being punched in the face by someone before getting knocked out. Isabella was happy that the person was gone, by even more confused to where she was at. She was in a different place from before.. Way different
The youngster watched silently as the woman climbed the tree where the elf had been resting. A sigh of relief left his lips seeing she was there to help him. The man went back to looking around the area below keeping an eye out for any dead things. His daggers would be missed but alas maybe he would be able to get them later when everything was more quiet. Wonderment soon took him over making him worry if there were more living people out there that needed help.

He would perk a brow looking to the woman who seemingly just appeared out of nowhere or so he thought maybe she had been there the entire time and he just now noticed. No matter the case she was there and it looked like she was willing to help him "Hello yourself." He leaned a bit more against the trunk of the tree while looking over his arm "It is going to need to be sewn up."
((Hi sorry it took so long))

Nightfrost ducked as the large creature went over her head and collapsed, nodding a thank you to the owl before taking off into the sky again and making sure they got to the trees safely before landing on one of the branches. “Where any of you bitten?” She asked calmly, scanning the people with emerald green eye with slits as pupils. Her wings were still flared out a little around her and glistened in the light.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus