Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Nightfrost had noticed his disappearance, he had been gone much longer than he said he would be. She decided to take a flight to see if she could at least catch his scent.
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

The elf was in extreme pain and yet he wanted to find the little owl. He actually went against his better judgement like not interfering with the affairs of others but this time he would actually put himself into the mix. Instead of trying to reason with the orc brutes, he would do the exact opposite. The sly elf would slip easily into the almost run down orc stronghold, right through the open front gates. Since he was still unarmed, he would quickly take up a couple small orc made short swords before heading into the stronghold. The patrolling orc soon made his rounds and well he walked right passed the elf. Prince took in his surroundings before quickly running up the side of the stronghold. After three steps he would dive through the air at the back of the orc. Both orc sword would become embedded through the orc at the nape of the neck on both sides. The elf rolls across the ground then is on his feet again just as the orc hit the group dead. He pulls the sheathed long sword from the side of the dead orc and soon he dives through the nearest window. This time he lands in a crouched position and he smirks seeing he now had a group of very angry orcs staring at him "Well i do hope none of you have hurt my little buddy. If so you will end up like that shit stain outside." Yeah he was in trouble now.
Nightfrost has picked up on the elf’s scent and saw him attacking an orc and diving inside. She soon caught the owl’s scent as well, ’Theres where he is.’ She had no time for childish game with the orcs and used her enraged instead to turn herself to her natural dragon form. She let out a loud, fearsome roar as she landed on top of the facility and grabbed the outside guards in her jaws before ripping them to shreds in her teeth. The owl’s scent was still in the air and she tracked it to the room he was caged in with a low growl. A large emerald green eye could be seen through the window and the guards inside looked at it in shock before the window was broken by her claw and she tried to grab one of the orcs. They pushed themselves against the wall and used their spears to try and hit her scales but couldn’t reach them. Orcs outside were also throwing Spears and arrows and as some hit her she let out another loud roar and a stream of blue fire erupted from her mouth and burned the group closest to her.

He smirks seeing the dragon had finally found them. He stood once more and rushed forward swords in each hands. He swiftly cut his way through the group of orcs in his way. He would check upon the dragon now and them making sure she was okay. She was doing just fine since those orcs did not have the proper weapons to actually harm her. He made his way into the main room where the owling was being held. He tilted his head to the side seeing the three enormous orcs guarding him "Well now finally a worthy fight. Come show me what you got."
can i role play with you guys please

Shadow_wolf_Sasha wrote:
can i role play with you guys please
(Sure feel free to jump right in. Basically it is a zombie out break set in a fantasy world. If you like playing her, please send me your characters info so i can add it to the site.)

(Well it seems that we need to either breath some life/unlife back into this thread so it does not die out or just get rid of it. I thought i could manage three threads at once but i guess that i was either wrong or just did not keep the stories going good enough to keep people interested. We will find out which one will happen soon enough.)
Nightfrost laughed to herself as the orcs couldn't even make a dent in her scales. The orcs suddenly drew back after another blast of blue fire escaped her lips, but was soon followed by the sound of a gate opening. She turned her head just in time to see gigantic spiders spewing from the cage like a flood, looking to be even larger than horses. Extra mouths were on their backs and there were claws on their two front legs. 'WHAT THE FU--' She roared in both fear and surprise, her wings flared out and her tail wrapped around to hit the first row of them to the side. The spiders hissed and there were too many of them as they started to climb up Nightfrost's body while she roared loudly and tried to get them off. Their fangs and claws were sharp as they started to dig into her scales. The sheer numbers were starting to overpower her, she couldn't defend herself against so many spiders there were thousands of them. Another stream of blue fire came out and fried some of the spiders but it seemed even more took their place.

The elf would make quick work of the orcs and soon breaks the little owling out. The pair would move from the building only to be stopped mid escape "Bloody hell stay here." The elf says to the owl before he runs towards the dragon and spiders. He slides to a stop with his left hand extended "Guard yourself drake." His entire body would shine a bright blue white hue. Soon bolts of electricity would sail from the palm of his hand at the horde of spiders. The wave would span larger and larger until the drake herself was surrounded by it. She herself would not be harmed and yet everything that was on and around it would soon be reduced to piles on the ground. The cheiftan would come up swiftly beside the elf and with a quick swing of his axe would remove his left hand from his arm. The elf would scream out in pain as this is done and falls to his knees cradling the bleeding stump. He could not focus for even a second now so he was oblivious to the sudden danger he was now in.
First he was rescued and now back into the frying pan he was. The owling just watched in awe at the power of both the dragon and elf. This awe would soon switch to worry seeing what the cheiftan did to the elf "Got to think fast." Quick steps would carry him across the ground straight at the elf. At the last minute he would slide past the elf then soon leap up into the air at the back of the large orc. Twin long blades would be embedded within the orc's back just behind the neck and soon they would slice through the body tearing the orc apart.
Sharian (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Hey everyone. Its me Nathanial. I decided to make a character just for this roleplay. I hope to see more life in here soon. It would be a shame to have to get rid of the forum.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus