Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((You know I wouldn't kill of my main man))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((You right, tho XD))

((Hold up i'll brb I'm gonna create a character for the voice, so it's still gonna be Jack but a different name))

((Kk))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt looked unconvinced* matt: sure *the suv stopped* driver: we've arrived sir area 72! matt: here we are our new home *matt helps jess up and they get out the suv with his team to find a heavily secured area of land filled with hangers and buildings*
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

((heck))
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

((Oh heck wait wrong character ^^;))
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

``Y̴̪͒́̾̑̍͑̓̾́̀̑̕͝ö̸̧́ų̸̡͙̞͎̞͍̭̯͇̰̝̪͛̋̐̌̍̐̀̆̾̑̋͒̒̕ ̷̝̥̜͎͐Ć̸̖̭̳͎͎͚̲̹͎̤̇̃̀́͛̾͆͘͝á̷̡͎̻̬̯̪̜͉̯̭̳̝̎͐̍̇̀n̸͖͕̫̺̪͖̈́̓̂̇̚ͅ'̸̨̛͔̰͈̱͙̤͔̆̾̈́̏͋̈̈́̊̎̂̐͝t̶̛͈̀̈̀̑͑̀͑̕͝͠ ̵̛̙̗͙͓͕̪̞͚̋̆̂̀̋̓̃͑̕Ḱ̴̡̰̥̗̭̯̳͇̯̪̖̺̺͓̐̎͆̈͊͂̚̕͝i̴̛͉̰̱̯̣͓͍͚̭̓͛̾̆͊̄̾̈̋̆͛̕̚͝l̷͎̄̀͐̄̽͛̅̿̉̉̓̓̍̉͝l̴̨̡̛̛̘̞͕͇̰͍̱̰̝͚͔̮̐͛̎̃̈́̋̃͂͂͊̑͘ ̷̢͙̣̯̈́̓̆M̷͙̈̽͛̀̽̔̾̊̄̊ḛ̷̼̤̗̾̈́̀```

Her eyes went normal as they entered and she followed close to Matt, she winced, “stop...” she mumbled to herself
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

I̶̧̢̡̞̹͎̫̱̜̤̥͕̪͈͚͈̗͕͍̤̺͔͖͕̣̰̮͓͈̺̯̦͓̰͓͎̥̦̻̟͇͖̳͙͍͉͓̗͉̫̹̎̍̎͑͋̎́̈́͐͛̋̓̊͆́̀̽̒̔͒̅͘̕̕͝͠ͅͅ ̷̢̧̛̛̪̻̲͇̲̰̞̙͉̬̻̫̞͍̺͇̝͚̘̞̝̈̇́̉̔̈͆̏͊̏̈́̀̀̔̃͂̐̈̓͗̑̓̃̃̈́̀̐̑̉͘͜͝ͅW̵̧̡̲̗͇̫̼̜͒̌͒͂̾̃͋̈̀̀́̆̀͋͒̏̐̑̋̇̓͠͝ḭ̶̡̢͉͓͕͍̰̰̪̪̞̩͎̪͈͖̲̹̀̇̉́̽̀̃̏͒̾́̊̂̋̆̈́̃͌̀͛͆̀̇͑͘͘͜͠͝l̷̢̢̧̛̛̛̗͍͚͈͍͚̞̰͍̳̜̫͚̱̗̰͗͒̈͋̾̆̇̀͊̂̉̈́̐̀͂̑̂͑̀̉̒̊̈́̃̇͐̌̀̀̐̑͑͊̇̾̀̎͆͑́̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͠ĺ̴̡͓̫̻͎̣̟͈͈̤̩͕̗̤̥̭̠̟͇̞̗̺̫̫͙̗͚̫̫̠̳͎͔͓̱ ̷̡̛̛̛̹̻̠͈͉̜̮̖̜̺͖̙̝̲̗̰̘̱͙̪̮̯͐͌̀͐̀̅̂͛̔̍͛́̀̃̑̀̑̈̐̇͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅA̶͚͇̓̅̂̓̒̈̃̍̌̄͐̊̒̑̒́̌̿͌̈́̈́͆̽͑̈́͗̑̅̾̔̀̐̌̈́̆̆͂̔̌̏͑̂͆̋̏̿̑͌̋̚̚̕̕͠͝͠͠͝͝l̴̨̢̛̛̝̖͙͉̞̠̉͂̓̈́͗͌̓̒͌̂͐́̀̄͑̐̐͛͑͘͘͘͝w̷͕̗͑͒̎̑̓́̂̄͑̌͑̈͌͛́͑̔̈̀̂̈́͒̀̓̽͂̔̾͂͂̿̓̐̎̓̕̕͝͝a̷̢̢̛̙͉͖͎̦̤͎̮̘̖͓̤̲͍̳̠̻̤̜̬̝͍̹̭͍͉̟͕̖̭̘͓̗̺̪͇͍̲̗͉̱͈̺̜̼̭̟̣͕̯͚͊̐̔̍̕͜͜͜ͅy̵̡̨̡̢̛͚̘̜̯͇̱̭̣͇͕̘̬̣͎͖̹̜͕̺͎̯̤̤̗̝̫͖̯̺̗̳͉͉̘̗̪̯͆͛̋̆̾̽̑͂̒́̇̍̅͐̓̔̀̿͒̚͝ͅş̷̢̡͎͚͙̭͇͖̣̜̺͕͔̹̻̗̞̥̩͕̗̙̦͍̮͔̦͚̤̱̘̰̗͊̈́̊̈́̀̓̈̎́̈́ͅͅ ̶̡̛̛̺͎̟͓͙̜̳̥͎̲̬͉̹͎̺̳̱̔̍̈̀̅̆̀͌̀̐́̾̀̀̀́͊͐̔̒̎̔̓̊͗́̔̄͛̑́̈͂̊̀͛̈́͂͊̊̑̚͘͠ͅB̷̧̨̢͉̪͔̠̖̺̠̣͕̲͓̫͍̬͕̺̬͖̲̬͖̳̮̣̮̠̹̪̍̉̂͋̀̀̈́̆̓̈́̀́͑̅͆͒͆̔͛̾̈̏́̾̓̽̒̀̇̉̀̂͂̒̐̾̚̕͠͝͝ͅȅ̶̢̧̧̡̡̡̜͎̜͖͖̰͚̳͙̼͖̱͔̯͖̺͔͈̩̭̭͎̺̳̹̣̞̲͕̠̪͚͙̯͕͉͔̩̹̲͍̻̯̺̮͚̹͚̺̩͙̖͜͝ͅ ̴̨̡̢̢̨̧̫͖̞̼̹̪̹͈̩̩̣̜͇̮̯̭̘̮̳̭̭̥͎̣͈̪͈̱͇̣̞̜͙̪̝̗̲̞̮̙̪̹̹͖́̈́̒̄͆͐́̍͒̏͂̋̍̈́̂́̅́̈́̑̅̒́͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅH̶̢̛͖͔̠̹̰̘̝̩̘̳͓̻͓͖̖͙̤̳̠̫̹̦̟̣̬͈̭̖͈̣̳͖͇̬͉̅̀̏͊̓̾̏́͋̒̌̿̀̒̈́̂̌̅͛̐͑̄̂͋̇͂̋́̑͛̾̐̽̂̈́̚͘͘̕͝͠ͅe̸̢̨̡̨͙̠̹̖̦̼̪͎̻̖̱͕͙̠̣̫̼̠̥̘̣̤͇̤̲̱̮̯̫̬̪̦͕͎͙̟͎̦̼̳̝̤͕̔̒͂͊͌͑̎̋̽̀̾̉́́̂̉̓̈̌̒͗́̽̃̇̀̋̇́̽̀̑͘͘̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅr̶̨̡̨̛̛̖̪̝̩̥̞̰̩̭̼̭̰̊̽̊̀͒̊̓̊͗͂̀͊̒͑̈́͒̃͑̔̊͐̾̎͂̆͊̎͛̄̃̀̓͗̀̚̚̚̚͘͝͝͝ͅê̷̛̛̖͈̏́̾̈̒͆͋͗͠

“Stop...” she slowly increased her voice volume
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

``I̶̜͓̫̟̼̘̞̞̯̠̾̈́̀͆̏̊͗̋̐̿̐̕̕ ̶͓̽̐Ả̶̱̥͍̦̪̃̎̏͜͝M̴̰̜̪̟̱̜̬̀̿̅̔̀̔͑̉̈́̂̂̾̾̔͒ ̵̢͍̫͉̩̘̐͑́̄́͌̉͂̋̓̋͒͝Ẏ̷̨̡̜̙͕͕̣̠̠̮̱̭̱͕͜Ŏ̴̤̗͋̀̍̂́̎͌Ű̵̥̳̩͈̤̘̙͖̖͌͑̋̒̿͐́́͆̓̑͒́͝R̷̢̢̛̤͉̱̝̗̰͍̞̠̽̿̔̂͘͝͝ ̶̢͚̻͎̣̖͓̪͎̑͆̀̄̀̇͑̿̏ͅI̸̢̡͉̼͍͔̠̗̱͎̖̭̫̤͗͋́̈N̵̲̼̒̍͑̽̊͠S̶͓͎̮̪̟̱̭͈̝͍̭̺̙̠͗̕ͅA̷̖̻͓͔͖̱̋͌̈́̿͌̇̆̿͝N̷̛͔̖̞͖͉̖̖͓͔͔̈͆̈̐̾̽͛͝I̸̙̥̗͂̇̊͐̈̔́͗̚͠T̴̨̧̤̪̭̦͍̥͚̜̱̰̬̫͒̐̋̏̊͋̀̈́̔̆̈́̊̍͝Y̵̧̹̣͉̰͖̥̱̻̻̖͇͓̓͐̑̈̌͐̀̏̑̏ͅ``

*matt can tell something is wrong* matt: did you say something? *as he says this they approach a building* matt: well here we are home sweet home..

She walked in quickly and went straight to the bathroom locking the door, she looked in the mirror, “get out...” she mumbled
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

``W̵̢̥͙̺̞̲̠̙͔̙͔̊̏̇̒͗̕h̸̛͈͉̫͍̆͛̿̄͌̾͑͘͝͝͝y̸̛̭̤̝̬̱͕͕͍̗̻̏̍͑͒͊̇̇̀̕ ̸̛̤͖͂̊̓̓̐̿̄̓͝͝͝w̷̟̩̍̽̿̾̾̆̚̕͝͝ȍ̶̪͓̱͖͊͛̾̑͌͊̚u̶͚͎̠͇̜͘l̴̞̪̘̩̥͈̬̯̞̲̋́̏̈́͑̂ͅd̷̘̺͎̏͊̅̿͂̊͂̑͒̚͝ ̷̧̼̪̙͚̻̤͈̮̯͑͒̉͐̃̏̐͛̈́̈́͌͑͐͗̚Ì̴̬̦̗̿̍̾̑͆͐́̿̕͠ ̸͇́̋̄̓̎̐̆͌̌̌ĺ̷̘̬͙̽̂̔̆̂́͋͗̐̚̕̚̚e̵͙͚̗̝͉̲͇̯̥͐̔͐̔̐̀̕̚͘͜a̷̛͓̘͆̈́̋͌̎v̴̛̭̲̯̲̭̰͚͊̂͗̊̀̃̿̉̆͂̕ĕ̴̫̦̅̋̽̿̔͠ͅ``

“Leave now...” she said a little louder

*matt then realizes whats wrong he then makes a circle with his finger above his head his men nod and surround the building guarding it matt then walks to the bathroom door* matt: you alright?

Jack appeared In the mirror. ``Y̸̦̖̪͚̝̥̣̭̺̘̺̊̔̉͂́̾͌͛ͅͅo̸̡̻̤̞̝͗̄͗͑̊̽̽͂͗̓ͅṷ̵̣̹̻̘̬̝͙̮̭̺̙̲͇̣̀͑́́̈́̽̊̆̆̈́͑̚ ̷̡̛͙̯̲̪̯̪̪̑̈́͂̇̃̂̋́̀̾͛̕̚͝ḑ̵̩̲̣̪̠͔͎̍̃̓̉̿̉̿͐ḙ̵̼͛̀̿̈́̃̂̔̈̆̾s̵̨̥̬̝̻̗̤͈̫̯͛̾t̸̠̻̭̟͍͉̳͈̯̞̟͔̜̂̑̅̉͌̕ṛ̴̘̼̿̃͆̒̃̓͝ǒ̶̺̮̟̫͙̞̰̙͉̕y̵͕̩̱͕̝̗͙̲͊̇ͅḛ̷̼͎̠͇̹̺̦͓̪̑͋̾̐͂̈͋̃͆͋̚͜͝ͅḑ̷̪̮̣̜̞̠̠̦̹͉̤̐̐̆̍͆̃́̎͋͜͜ͅ ̴̢̢͎̣̩̟͎̼̝͇̈́̓̅̽̋̓́̀̋̈́͆̓͘m̴̧͍̙̺̩̣͕̖̳̤̲̣̹̈̄̒͆̕͠ë̵̢̹͉̫̥́͊̅ͅ ̵̧̣̥̼̩͖͓̗͉̥̌̉̎̋̈́͐̀̐͒̑̈͝n̷̮̟̿͋͐͘̕ơ̴̖̿͐͆́̉̐̌͆̊́̑́͝͠w̸̙̝̘̬̜̋̈́́̇͠ ̵̨̘̝̘̼̂̅̓̉͗̄̐̃́̀̚̕Ĭ̵̟͐̎ ̴̧̢̨̯̜̗̮͎̿̔̾͛͗w̴͔̰̫̝̣͎͊̎̿͘i̷̢̢̨̲̝͖̗̪͉͖̒̽̉͛͘͜͝l̸̡̪̭̗̅l̴̞̝̖͔̤̈́̒͑̂̑͋̓͗̅̕͝͝͝ ̸̛̠̰̣̋̿͐͋̈́̇͛̅̈́͛͊̆͠͠ͅḏ̷̥̤̠̭͈̘̝̂̒̎́́̕ë̷̡̠͖̱̣͌̔͒̐̐͗͘̚s̵͎̠̙̱̒̇̑͆̈́͝t̷̻͙͎͉̬̺̺͕͍̬͎͌͊͆͒̏̊͘͜r̶͙̝̰͉̟͉͕̹͒͂͒̂̄͗͌̑̏̈́͝ö̶̺̼̜͔̥́͋͆̅͊̊y̴̛̹̫͎͉̣̹̍͂̐̐͛̄̀̈́͒̀͒͝ ̷̨̫͖͙̭̖̤͐̌̒̇̅́̾̎̉̍y̴̯̻̲̻̝̱̬̯͆͋͘̚͝ŏ̵̻̭̗̘̞̮̥͍̱̪̔̒̈́͒͐́͝͝ư̶͚̻̣̫̦̻̼̥̽̍͊̃͌̚͝r̷̛̛͚̰̬͕͙̰̈̅̋̿̓̆̆̕͝͝ ̶̡̛̹̜̳͔͙͍̤̮̗̤̗̬̣̒́̾̍̿̆̀̽̕͝͝ͅṁ̴̛͍̪́̊̒i̶̖͛̍͂n̷̩͙͛̋͛͑̒͑́͘d̷̹̲̼̖͖͕̞͕͚̫̥͖̆̆̓͒̚`` He'd then leave the mirror and go quiet. But left a throbbing pain in your head for a bit.

She punched the mirror when jack appeared and the glass shattered, she slid down the wall, as glass landed next to her, “jack...stop...”

She mumbled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus