Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

The door would unlock ``Ị̶̞̤͍̐̄͑͂ ̵̗̫̜͎̫̳͍̫̞̮̙̗̓̈́̋͆̽̿͂͊̉̌̀͛͝͝c̸̼̈́̇͌̏͆̀̃͗̽͌̈̇̓̆ọ̵͍͑̋͐̾̐̋̽̓̈́͛͋̅̔̏͝n̴̡̧̨̛̼̟̳̮͔̻̺̥̱̄͗̌̇̃̀͒͌̇̑͒͊̈́͝ṱ̸̛̻͔͖̺̠̥̜͍͈̥̈́ŗ̸̛͚̱̤͇̮̾͝o̶̢͕̯̜̦̰̓͆͘͝͝l̸̡͇̘͖͚̲͙͙͕͚͇̰̻̅̌͑̇͆́͛̅͊ ̵̮͕̣̠͙̟̣̯͈͝y̴͍̰̗̻͗͑͛̐̌̈o̴͍̱̺̲̗̪̳̤̱̅ŭ̷͚̙͍͎̪̖̠̖͖̯̘̹̤̖̩̓̅͂̾̑̐̓r̴̛̤̬̼̝͉̟͈̞̰̦̱̽̿͋ ̶̢͓͍͈̳̯͚̗̱̙̮̻̣̤̋̊͌͗̎̾̄̃̀̾̐̌̆͠͝ḽ̸̛͍̤̖͕̭̒̔ͅͅi̶͎̺̻̦͋͊̃͋̚͘͠f̵̣̘̗̭̼̹̀̔̆̐̂e̷̦͕̠̖̖̗͈̱̟͈̱̙̊̅̑``
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt kicks open the door when he hears the mirror break* matt: tell me whats wrong!
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“I’m going insane...because of you...” she mumbled she had her head down as she said this
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

He'd cause your head to be in stabbing pain.
Z33 (played by TopKek23)

``Í̵͎̩̳̼̒͗ ̴̮̫̄̊͑̐͜͝ċ̷̨͇͈̫̺̲̮̮̣̰̘̅̊̐͝õ̸̡͇͕͓̬̥̝̲̙̤͌̎͊̿̒̓͋̈ͅn̸̙̪͉͖̈́͋͑̽́͋̽̄̎̅ͅẗ̴̛̻̲̹͙̥̙͎͍̞̪̹̱́̓̊̊̑͂̽̿̄̀̍̀̍ŗ̵̢̛̛̟̜͈͈̣͇̫̤̦͕̃͌͑̈͌̋̀̓̆̚͘ơ̸̱̫̬̹̺͍̖̝̣̯̘͂̑̔̍̉̈͆̂̉̇͑͜͝l̶̫̝̓̋̌͂̆̾ ̷͓̘̀̚͠y̴͔̰͆͊̀͐́̀̈́͘͜ǫ̶̧͔̮̭̊͊͛́̑̕ừ̶̧͙͖̯̝̩̯̦̝͉̠̗̮̃́̌̍̈́̉̉̑̊̓͘͘``

*matt begins to become afraid and pulls out his gun and aims it at her* matt: what the hell has happened to you?!?!?

She held her head as she screamed in pain, “stop...!!”

Jack would appear in the bathroom causing your head to stop hurting. He was bloodied and scarred. He'd pick up matt by his throat.

((i gtg bye

((Damn by I’ll continue to be insane though lol))

She stood and threw jack back off of him, “you can ask me insane...but not him...!”

Make*

*matt shoots his gun at jack making him disappear* matt: care to tell me what the hell that was all about!!!!

((forget what I said))

“I killed him...” she walked out of the bathroom, jack disappeared, she looked at her hands shaking

*matt gasps for air* matt: you're insane jess!!!! *matt aims his gun at her* matt: stay back demon!!!

“He was going to kill me and you.... I protected you...!!!” She looked back at him sane at this moment, “now he is haunting me...driving me insane” she turned her back to him

*matt lowers his gun and walks over to her putting his hand on her shoulder* matt: I love you *he kisses her on the lips*

She kissed back, but then turned away. “I’m sorry...” she walked over to the bed sitting down on it, and puts her head in her hands

*matt sat down next to her* matt: hey maybe a little "fun time" could help *he smirks and winks at her*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus