Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

yea *matt gets on the back of the motorcycle*
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She gave him the helmet, and she started down the rode, she went the back way out of the neighborhood, and away from the city, her hair and the tassels on her jacket whipped in the wind
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

'Trying to get away huh. We will just have to see where you go.' Blaise thought. Blaise followed them from rooftop to rooftop, keeping pace with the motorcycle.

When she got out of the city limits she sped up, she looked back at Matt and turned back to the rode

((ill be back later))

((Ok))

Blaise saw this, 'So you think you can escape, well let's see how long this chase will last.' He jumped off the building and turned into a full phoenix. Blaise followed them at a distance.

She continued down the rode, she turned onto a old rode and the dust blew everywhere

Blaise landed a few miles behind them off to the side of the road and followed them with his legs turned to fire. He continued to fall them, eben though he couldn't see them from the dust he could still sense their heat signature.

They continued down that rode for hours, she eventually turned on another road, and they rode down that road

Blaise was still following th erttm not even looking tired. "Wonder how far she will go." He said, keeping distance from them as to not be spotted.

She turned into a old warehouse, she drove her bike into it and turned it off, she was greeted by several people she smiled at them all, and walked up to one girl that looked a lot like her, she told her the situation and pointed at Matt, the other girl nodded and she went over to Matt, “my sister said we can lie low here as long as we need..”

*matt got off the bike* matt: ok baby *matt winks at her and then walks away*
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((Looks like you guys don't have a villian >:) ))

((Yes boi join! XD))

((I'll begin my character here MWAHAHHAH))

((XD ok ))

((He'd totally not a Murderous Psychopath))

((XD SURE))

She walked back over to her sister, “he keeps calling me baby....” she said crossing her arms looking over her shoulder at him, her sister smirked, “cause maybe you are his, “baby”” her sister put strain in to the word baby, she rolled her eyes, “all I did was give him my number...but I was buzzed and in my underwear....” she made a face

A man in all black wielding an ax would be staring at Jessica and her sister from the woods. He'd take out a small flask filled with a red gas. He'd stare at the bottle and back at the girls and then the police station. He'd put the bottle away and sink back into the woods

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus