Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((I’m fina die..! XD))

“Ha..I got you...!” Her sister said, she looked at her sister with a look that said ‘what the hell are you talking about..’ and her sister smirked, “you gave him your number, which means that is the reason he is calling you baby, cmon jess...you were buzzed in all but your not dumb...” she rolled her eyes, “yeah whatever...”
Anglia (played anonymously)

(( You guys mind if i join?))

((Nope u can join))
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((Of course not another victi- I mean person would be great! :)))

((XD I’m fina die tho...))

(( :) :) :) ))

((les get on with this RP!))

((Ok))

She leaned against the wall, “aww Jess why you being all pouty...?” Her sister said with a smirk, poking her cheek, she pushed her finger back, “cut it out Tess...” she snapped back, “jeez, chill out I’m just messing...” she rolled her eyes and walked over to her bike, swinging her leg over she put her helmet on and started it up, “I’ll be back soon Tess...” she backed it up and took off down the road, “alright...”her sister said

He'd walk over to the woods behind the house (or warehouse whatever) and would leak in a red gas that would knock out everyone. He'd walk inside and stood over her sister who was knocked out. He'd pull out his ax and... would raise it above her head and he'd slam it down. She was killed. He'd then walk over to the other guards and killed them one by one. One woke up and let out a scream but... that was cut short. He'd then leave and sink back into the woods

((Hey there is a bunch of other ppl in the warehouse there....armed....with guns...XD))

((Well I leaked in a gas and well it knocks out anyone who breathes it in))

((Thats kinda his thing))

((XD muder spee...!!!!! :)))

((Yess He killed everyone I should edit that in))

((Kk))
Leon (played anonymously)

Leon looked around his surroundings and grinned when he saw an old house. He sighed and began to walk towards it.

She came upon a old creek, she stopped her bike and got off,she sat down by the creek playing with the water

((K I edited it in))

((K))

As he walked among the woods he'd notice a girl sitting by a creek he'd lay down his gas and his large ax and he'd keep a small ax hidden in his jacket. He'd walk over. ``Hello there why are you all the way out here at night?`` He'd have some blood on his hand. (he washed off most of it in a small lake)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus