Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

((u tryin to start somethin ;) ))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((Maybe...))

*matt looks up and sees her underwear* matt: oh so you're a naughty one *he winks at her*

She raised a eyebrow at him, “did you just come here to hit on me...” she finished off the rest of her beer, she set it on a table next, and went back to him crossing her arms

matt: maybe... and what's wrong with that you're a beautiful woman

“Hold on...” she closed the door and threw the beer bottle in the trash and grabbed two beers and on the paper you were supposed to give me a month ago she wrote her number on it, she put back in and opened the door, she handed him the paper and the beer, “for the rode...” she smirked and gave him a wink closing the door and locking it again

*matt smirked* matt: you know I'm blaming you if I get a DUI!! *he walks to his car and drives home sleeping until morning he then walks to the police station early in the morning*

She shrugged going back to her movie, but falling asleep halfway through, she woke up the next morning, and got up and made her some coffee

*matt and his crew suits up and they get In the truck it then heads for jess's house*

She walks to her house and starts to get dressed, she puts on jean shorts, and begins to put on a tank top

*the truck stops in front of her house and then matt and his crew get out they surround the house* matt: FBI OPPEN UP!!!!!!

“What the..” she didn’t even have her shirt on, she ran to the door, and put her shirt on halfway, she opened the door and looked outside pulling the shirt down, she crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame, “really...” she mumbled to herself

*matt then realized this was her house and shoots his team killing them and he kills the driver* matt: baby we need to get you out of here you have a bounty and a warrant on your head...

“What the hell...” she went back inside and closed the door, put on her leather jacket, “he’s just messing with me...” she went into the kitchen and started to drink her coffee

*matt opens the door* matt: you wanna stay alive we need to leave now plus I'm gonna be hunted too because I just killed 6 f.e.t.u. officers!
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise was on a roof of a building and saw a flyer float by he grabbed it and saw that it had a picture of the girl that was spying on them. He saw that it was a bounty flyer for the girl. "Good, I could use the money." He jumped from roof to roof following her heat signature that he rembered.

“Wait...your for real...?” She looked at him, “I’m taking my bike if I am to go...” she crossed her arms, she was going to be stubborn either way..
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise was on the roof of a building across the street of Jessica's house, "Let's see what you are up to." He says quietly to himself.

matt:fine but I must go with you so I can protect you ok?

She rolled her eyes, and went to her room grabbing her keys and the gun that was in her closet, she walked out into the garage, she opened up the garage and swung her leg over her motorcycle and started it, she backed out of the garage, “so are you riding on the back, or what..” she leaned back on the motorcycle

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus