Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((Ok))

Blaise sees the armed men coming and forms two fireballs that started orbiting him, "Let's give them a surprise." The two fireballs floated down towards the armed men and the fireballs started to spin rapidly around them, encasing them in a see through fire sphere that does not emit heat. Blaise jumped down from his perch and landed inside the sphere looking at the men. Wings made of fire formed on his back when he landed, "Well hello there, what brings you guys down this alleyway? Most people just avoid it." He asked the group of men.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She took a turn and ended right up next to the truck and she sees them, she stops the motorcycle and watches them still sitting on it
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt looks at him* matt: federal business we were told to search the alleyways of this city by the FBI in order to capture some illegal items

Matt hears the hum of her motorcycle, as she watches them

Blaise looked at the men, "Fine I will let you go through, if you show me some proof of the reason you are here." Blaise said, with one of his hands in his leather jacket's pocket.

*matt notices Jessica and tries to ignore her in order not to get her involved in what's going on* matt: here *matt shows him a warrant to search any area within the city in order to look for multiple escaped convicts and illegal drugs*

She turns her motorcycle off and swings her leg around and leans on the bike watching, she raised a eyebrow, ‘convicts and drugs..’

Blaise looks at the warrant, then made the sphere disappear. "Alright you can go." He turned back to the side of the building. His legs changed back into a flame and he walked back up the side of the building, again he sensed the person from before around the corner, 'Why does she keep watching us' he thinks.

*matt and his crew then walk over to Jessica* matt: hey good lookin what you doin up here?

She swings her leg over her motorcycle sitting on it, she slips her helmet on, she smirks at him, “leaving....” she winks at him and takes off on her motorcycle

*matt frowns* matt: I didn't even get her number *matt and crew hop in the truck and it takes off to the police station once there matt gets in his personal squad car* matt: time to... give her a surprise... *matt smirks and then takes off after her*

She stopped her motorcycle at a small house and got off her motorcycle she walked inside the house and locked the door, she sets her helmet down and goes to her room, and starts to get changed

She puts on a baggy t-shirt and walked into the kitchen, she grabbed a beer, and popped some popcorn, when the popcorn was done she grabbed a bowl and poured it into it, she walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, going through her movie selections

((I'm back))

*matt stops his car in front of the house* matt: where is it? *he rummages through his car and finds a letter stamped with the logo of the department of defense* matt: so this is what I was told to give to her *matt then gets out of his car and rings the doorbell with the letter in hand the letter reads "dear Jessica, the FBI has noticed your affiliations with some... unsavory characters if this continues a warrant for your arrest will be put out signed, the department of defense"

She heard this, “what the hell...” she stood up beer still in hand and walked to the door, she was still in the t-shirt,but she didn’t care that she was going to be showing her underwear to this cop, she unlocked the door and took a drink of the beer as she opened the door and raised a eyebrow, “unsavory characters...”

*matt hands her the letter* matt: I was ordered to deliver this to you

She grabbed it from him and read it taking a sip from her beer, “you were supposed to give this to me a month ago....” she put the paper down by her side taking another drink, “now what’s the real reason you are here....” she said with a raised eyebrow, she took another sip

*matt blushes and looks at the ground* matt:ummm...

She raised a eyebrow and took another swing of her beer, she was just in a t-shirt and you could see her underwear, it was black and lacy, she looked at him, “what...?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus