Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Headshot Requests (On Hold)

I'd like to be put on the waitlist, please? Either Benji or Gomi <3
I'd like to be put on the waitlist. I'd love to see what you do for Hana! ^^
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

I don't think there are enough pictures of Colin, and none of them properly depict his severe scarring.

Could I be placed on the waitlist, please?
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

ClockworkMouse wrote:
I'd like to be put on the waitlist, please? Either Benji or Gomi <3

Absolutely! I love their designs, Gomi especially!

GoodTailsDoll wrote:
I'd like to be put on the waitlist. I'd love to see what you do for Hana! ^^

No problem! She’s super cute 💕
Actually, if you haven't already started on mine, and don't mind, could I have you draw a different character of mine instead? She's really new and doesn't have a profile or images, but I should be able to get you some references.

Colin Morvach wrote:
I don't think there are enough pictures of Colin, and none of them properly depict his severe scarring.

Could I be placed on the waitlist, please?

I’ve got a little practice with burn scars so I’ll try my best!

Dawn Eterna wrote:
Actually, if you haven't already started on mine, and don't mind, could I have you draw a different character of mine instead? She's really new and doesn't have a profile or images, but I should be able to get you some references.

Absolutely! Go ahead and pm me the details :D

Finished up the first two, for InquisitorCat

raine_by_strawberry_sinner-dcf30hs.png

and Heimdall

hangman_by_strawberry_sinner-dcf30in.png

I really had intended for these to be sketchy but I just really didn't like them as sketches, so I ended up lining them and the rest is history ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Ilmarinen Moderator

Oh, snap! This looks super amazing--I love the weariness of his eyes. And I think Raine looks PERFECT in your style too! Thanks so much! :D I'm excited to see the others!
Carabia (played by Robyn)

Ooh, wow! Your style is seriously incredible. So sweet of you to offer artwork, too! If Carabia inspires muse, I would love to be added to the Waitlist if I may. Thank you! :)
Hey! If you could, It would be great if you could make Ember for me! :) I'd want her to look like the pfp, just with elven ears.
strawberry_champion wrote:
Finished up the first two, for InquisitorCat

raine_by_strawberry_sinner-dcf30hs.png

I really had intended for these to be sketchy but I just really didn't like them as sketches, so I ended up lining them and the rest is history ¯_(ツ)_/¯

She looks soooooooooo good! Thank you so much! I love it! You're so kind for doing this x)
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

hey i would love if you do a sketch of Scar, i was wondering if you could maybe put a hoodie on her? if not is fine! I love your style :)
I think your style would be perfect for my kitty boy here~!
Cool of you to have a waiting list too!

There is a chibi reference in his description but if you need more just let me know.
Dog

If you got the time - any one of my guys would be appreciated! :)
Montana Georgia (played by Michonne)

This sassy girl peek your interest? If so please! <3
Millie Chiot (played by Joyius)

If you could do Millie it’d be appreciated! She has an eyepatch now on her right eye however...

Sorry I missed these y’all! The requests above this message will be put on the waitlist, and I’ll be putting the requesting on hold so I can catch up a little bit! :)
Carabia (played by Robyn)

strawberry_champion wrote:
Sorry I missed these y’all! The requests above this message will be put on the waitlist, and I’ll be putting the requesting on hold so I can catch up a little bit! :)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and can hardly wait to see the artwork that follows. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Headshot Requests (On Hold)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus