Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``You know what I might aswell try art`` He'd walk in and would see the model ``Oh uh I'm sorry`` He'd turn away
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Just like how everyone react..." he said it tiredly as he finish the art piece.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(( I'll be out for awhile))
Winter (played by StormDestroyer)

Winter walked to the art room. Without speaking, he decided to try painting. He ended up with a pretty good piece of art that looked like the model.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar was sitting in the back of her classroom trying to somewhat pay attention to the droning voice of her history teacher. The lecture was about the renaissance period and the advancments made in technology, usually history excited her but this teacher was using a monotone she found very distracting. Knowing she could not pay attention she pulled out her sketchbook and started drawing a picture of one of the students in the class.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne was glad the bell rang to signal freetime was over. He turned away from the water girl and headed stiffly down the hall, towards the art room. Leanne frowned at his schedule and peered inside. He hated art. But he had already skipped math class. Leanne sighed and took a seat by a blank canvas.
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She looked at her schedule, “art...” she liked art, she walked down the hall and entered the room seeing the guy, who had seen her at the pool, she sighed and sat in the back away from him.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi pulled her ears back again, 'why did the bell have to be so loud?' she thought to herself before walking down the hall to the art room, she peaked her head in looking around curiously. She was good at art and at times enjoyed it, however recently she was a bit stressed with her art not coming out how she liked it.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar finished up with her sketch and looked around the classroom again. Realizing she knew no-one here she wondered where the others were. Hoping class would end soon she stared out the window towards the woods on the other side of the school. Maybe after the last class she could go explore the woods. A quick glance at the schedule showed only one class left, Humanities.

She began to sketch something that just came to mind. She leaned over it so no one could see it.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((Again, I replied late.SORRY!!!😫))

((It’s fine))
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Yeah, I'm new here" she said to Allec. She hurried to her next class, and took a seat next to Scarlet. "Awesome art!" She exclaimed. She was never good at drawing. She picked up some materials and Drew the moonlit valley where she became a werewolf.

“Uh..thanks.” She gave a soft smile but then concentrated and continued.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

Not wanting to bother Scarlet, she turned back to her work, pausing only to admire her classmates work. Why were they so good at art?
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne noticed the picture Sylvie was drawing. It was a moonlit valley, and had a mythical touch to it. Leanne wrapped his hand around his neck again.

Werewolf. She had to be.

But he had to see for himself. Leanne glanced one more time at Sylvie's artwork, turned to his own canvas, and whispered, "Copy." A paintbrush rose from the aisle, dabbed once in the center of the paper, and a replica of the moonlit valley bled itself into his canvas. He leaned in, eyes wide.

Now he was sure.

She looked over at Leanne seeing the paint brush move. She watched as his eyes widen and she was curious.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She noticed Leanne's picture was an exact copy of hers. That was strange. She was sure he had magic powers. How else could he do that? He started to inspect the image. Why was he acting so strange? " Are you seeing this Scarlet?" She asked.

She nodded, “it’s strange and I saw his paint bush floating as well.”
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"In the gym, I thought I saw something floating by his head. Maybe he has levitation powers, and copying powers too? I don't know" I shake my head.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus