Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

"Yeah, I guess so, James?" Lex muttered, not exactly sure why the other boy wanted to. "I've got music next so I can meet you in the hall outside if you want. See you then?" He didn't much feel like finishing his meal so he got up to toss the remains away and went out into the little courtyard by the cafeteria so he could clear his head. At least he enjoyed music so he could sing or work on his poetry there.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``Okay see ya``

The Bell would ring ``Oh look's like it's time for math``
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec fell asleep on his chair after finishing the painting. He still wears the messy paint apron and also his hands are mess with paint.

He'd get up and would begin to make his way to math class.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

The door of the artclass was still opened that he forgot to close up while he is sleeping

He'd walk into the classroom and would take a seat in the far back.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi glanced up as the bell rang, "great math is my favorite!" She said sarcastically, Kitsumi was actually really good at math however the teacher did not like her so it was a pain going in there. Kit followed everyone to the math class and chose a middle seat to the right which was near the window.

"How am I going to tell Lex that I like him?" He thought

(Hey who's online rn))
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

((Me))

((Alright))

She walked outside and heard the bell rang, she check her papers, “math.....” she walked down the hall and entered the room.
Leanne (played anonymously)

((Sorry for the late reply))
Leanne spent his entire lunch talking on his phone. He relayed all the information he had gathered about each of the students back to base, finally slipping the phone back into his pocket when the bell rang for the end of lunch. Next class was math. He hated math. "Might as well skip it." He wandered down the hall, glanced at the classroom, and passed it without a second thought.

She grumbled to herself and took a seat in the back of the class, she set her head on her hands with a huff as she looked forward.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Sorry Scarlet! What is it you want to talk about?"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She walked to math

“Nevermind....” she huffed and looked at h teacher, hoping she wouldn’t say she had to introduce herself.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne found himself near the pool where the others had previously been swimming. What was he doing here? He turned away from the water. Water was toxic, poison, searing pain. He wanted nothing to do with it.

She raised her hand, the teacher nodded and she left the room to go to the ‘restroom’ she walked out of the school towards the indoor pool, she was sure no one was around. Water formed around her and then disappeared to show she was now in a bathing suit. She walked into the pool and set her bag on the bleacher.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus