Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Filthy pest (1x1)

Mapache (played by Strangedisease)

Mapache was wet. The night had not been kind, but in the warm sun of the day, she was sure to be dry before long, certainly she did not appear all that bothered.

She was pacing in the alley behind the shelter when Andrew came upon her. She offered him a cautious smile. "Hello" She repeated.
Andrew and Teddy (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

He had thought to bring a towel, knowing she probably wouldn't find any kind of cover and he wrapped it over her shoulders, "Are you okay?"

SHe skittered nervously on the spot when he approached to drape the towel around her shoulders, but ultimitely let him. SHe nodded. "Okay. Is Wolf okay?"

He smiled and nodded, his tail wagging, "Yes I am, thank you," he laughed a little bit, "Come on with me, let's get you clean," he smiled and offered his hand to her.

Mapache would follow him good naturedly, though she was hesitant to take him hand. She did for a moment or two, but it was likely she'd take her hand back after not too long.

He smiled and gave her hand a comforting squeeze then led her into the shelter, staying next to her the whole time.

Mapache would try and stop him from leading her into the shelter, but ultimately got dragged in. She didn't look so happy about it though. She really didn't like the shelter, filled with it's many people.

"First off, you need to bathe," he said and led her towards a lone, private shower room.
"I'll be right back. I'm going to find a lady assistant to help you, okay?"

She had no idea what he was talking about, but certainly wasn't going to stand alone, she'd follow him while he went to go find a lady to help. It wouldn't be until they turned the shower on that she'd fully comprehend of what they were asking of her.

... It did not go so well. She had to be nearly shoved into the shower, and when she came out, she would be squeaky clean, but totally miserable looking.

"Doesn't warm water feel nice?" Andrew asked as she came out and held his hand out to her again, "Doesn't it feel nice to be clean?"

She made a face. "Now am more watery then before." She whined.

He smiled at her and a dry towel was quickly put around her, "Not for long."

SHe pulled the dry cloth tight around herself, still not looking super happy with the situation.

"You're actually kinda pretty when you clean up," Andrew said with a light blush.

She cocked her head slightly, not really in much of an understanding of what he meant. SHe wondered why his face went red. "Is wolf Okay?"

"Yes... Wolf is okay," he laughed a bit, "But you don't have to call me wolf, my name is Andrew."

She nodded as if she understood his meaning. "Okay Wolf Andrew." Clearly that was not the case.

He laughed but took it, "So... If you're not a human, then what are you?"

Mapache did not know the word for what she was in his language, she knew only the words of the sorcerer, and random bits and pieces she'd learned on the streets. "Mapache is Mapache." She would say ever so helpfully.

He laughed a bit, "Um..."
"It means raccoon," one of the employees said.
"You were a raccoon?" Andrew said quietly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Filthy pest (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus