Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now you are terrible at being happy.

I wish to die.
This actually concerns me quite a bit. I will grant this, but you will come back to life. If you really do feel this way, please do see someone, as I take this quite seriously. If you ever need to talk to someone, my door is always open, and you can talk to me about anything. I hope you feel better soon <3

I wish to meet my friend in another state.
VocaCoreMauUniverse wrote:
This actually concerns me quite a bit. I will grant this, but you will come back to life. If you really do feel this way, please do see someone, as I take this quite seriously. If you ever need to talk to someone, my door is always open, and you can talk to me about anything. I hope you feel better soon <3

I wish to meet my friend in another state.

Granted, he's surrounded by kids would like Fornite just a little too much.

I wish for the Infinity Gauntlet.
Kungfu6453

Granted but you have to use it every time you think or see it. I wish I was perfect.
Granted, but because of your perfectness, you will get stabbed repeatedly be a jealous mob.

I wish to be able to sprint as fast as Usain Bolt.
Granted, but only for short sprints, and after every sprint you are so tired you can't move for a week!

I wish I was in perfect shape.
Kungfu6453

Granted but you never get any sleep or relax anymore. I wish I was smarter
Granted--now you're so smart,you can't fall asleep because you're plagued by bunches of random thoughts.

I wish I never needed to sleep to live.
grimgrowl

Granted, but now you've gone insane from boredom.

I wish I could turn invisible.
Granted--but now you can never go visible again, no matter what tricks you try--even half sub,merging yourself in water doesn't visibly create a depression in it that others can see, nor does covering yourself in clothes or paint work as anything on your person goes invisible too.

I wish I could be a superhero
Kungfu6453

Granted but your never able to back to your family or friends since you can never stop being a superhero. I wish I was the best at karate
grimgrowl

Granted, but you will be continuously attacked by people with knives throughout the rest of your life.

I wish I was mute.
Granted, but you will never be able to communicate exactly what you want to your friends or family

I wish I was the best at the trumpet
NeonGreenHair17

Granted, but it will only work during when you don't want to play.

I wish for world peace.
(Me too) Granted, only for a moment.

I wish there were some new, good on-going anime.
NeonGreenHair17

Granted but every good character dies at the hands of a friend.

I wish I had a puppy.
Kungfu6453

Granted but it will be evil and mean toward everybody but is not trainable. I wish everybody lived me.
NeonGreenHair17

I wish I had my characters' powers
I wish I could live in Disney World
Kungfu6453

( sorry that really offended me)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus