Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Patrick Nicholls (played anonymously)

Granted, You get to see the end of all hunger, war, homeless, and strife for all of humankind. For a SINGLE day. One day 2 everyone with a taste of paradise, hates and despises you for what they can never achieve again.

I wish... That I had a remote in my pocket that would allow me to MUTE anyone I want.
Ok! But once you press the button you and only you will hear the song of Nyan cat on repeat at max volume for the duration of the mute. More so pressing the button again doesn't guarantee the song will fade away.

I wish all the letters from every alphabet, word & number that is known to be replaced with the letter "E"
Eeeeeee! Eee eee eee eeeee ee eeeeee ee ee eee. Eee E eee'e eeeeeeeeeee eeee ee eee, eee eee E? Eeee eee eeeee! E'e eeeee ee eeee eeee eeeeeee.

Okay, ignoring that previously-granted wish so I can properly communicate again...

I wish I had the ability to make snacks appear wherever and whenever I want.
Granted! ... But every time you or anyone else eats one of your created snacks, they will get the uncontrollable urge to dance a jig until all of the calories from said snack have burned up.
I wish I could have a hug whenever I need one.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

Granted! But you are to be hugged by a multiple-armed monster and you cannot get a hug from anyone else.

I wish that my villainous past was erased and forgotten about...
Granted, but you will also revert back to the age you were before starting your villainous ways.

I wish that I was on an everlasting vacation.
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Granted, but you aren't able to make money due to the fact you're always on vacation and can't go to work.

I wish that Eugene would stop being so annoying... He's constantly looking in the mirror and complimenting himself.
Granted, but instead of the mirror, he now follows you around, while complimenting himself.

I wish to have millions of reads on my stories.
The Outfit (played by TroyLocke)

Granted! Millions, Billions of reads on your stories, too bad they forget them moments after they are read.

I wish to have a save button like in a video game, so I can save something and go back to it and try again so I can redo things I screw up!
Granted! However, when you go back to your saved spot to try again, you lose all memories that were gained and you revert back to the same mindset you had when you hit save.

I wish to be able to sleep for only four hours per night and feel fully rested when I get up in the morning.
Granted. But now you can't move for four hours when you 'wake up'

I wish I could have one dollar.
Granted, but you may only ever have one dollar at a time for the rest of your life.

I wish that I was always clean and didn't have to shower.
Dalton Thorne (played by TroyLocke)

Granted! You are always clean and never in need of a shower because you now live in the water, never allowed to leave it.

I wish to have a teleporter so I can instantly and easily travel, or send items anywhere I desire.
Undertow (played by Eros_Calls)

Granted! However, your teleporter works like the one from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The thing you wish to send flies through the air above everyone's heads in millions of tiny pieces only to reassemble on the other end. The problem is, it never assembles itself back together correctly and is forever broken. The people you send...well, it's messy.

I wish clothes adjusted themselves to you like in the movie Back to the Future Two.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt a Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus