Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Comes in quietly*

I've been skulking on the outside of RPG's for what seems like forever. Always watching, always wanting to join but never having the courage to say, "May I play?" Today is a banishing of fear and leaping into the idea that my thoughts are worth having, are worth saying, and are worth being listened to, *steps off the chair I suddenly realized I'm standing on* So here is to today and the banishing of fears.
Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! ^.^ This site is most definitely a place to banish fears. And create new ones...for your characters of course, not you. Everyone here is pretty friendly.
Welcome!! :D Everyone is super friendly here, you shouldn't be afraid to say hi and ask! Everyone has some awesome characters and I'm sure you'll be asked for RP as well :3 The best way to find RP and make friends is to be involved in the forums, and to hop onto our chat thread as well! :) Ask away if you have any questions, everyone is really very nice!
TheLily

You know, I used to be terrified to join in with things. I'm glad I'm here now, though, and I'm sure you'll fit right in soon eough!
Weolcome to RPR! <3 We can't wait to hear your thoughts!! Cheers to making a step to conquer your fears! :D You'll meet tons of awesome people!
You are most welcome here on RPR! This place is amazing for meeting new people and getting introduced to RP'ing (this was my first site as well ;) ) and if you ever feel like doing an RP, feel free to send me a message!!! :D
Hey! Welcome! :) It's nice to see you stepped out! I did the same first time for a while before I stepped up! ^^ By all means join in RP's and/ or even drop a message to me and some other people :) We don't bite :3
Hihi! Nice to finally meet you! I will say everyone I've met have been good people so feel free to start making friends!
Kim Site Admin

Clearly your declaration of war on fear has inspired the masses, because this topic is jumpin'! ;) Welcome to the site. I hope you find that it is friendly enough to embolden you to ever more leaps of social faith. :)
It's great to see you making an introduction post! After all these replies I hope you've learned how super friendly everyone here is and that you find lots of new RP buddies! Also I love your icon <3
(Belated) Welcome to RPR!

I fell off the welcome wagon, but I'm back on!

It's so awesome that everyone is coming out to play on RPR. I'm glad you decided to join us! :3
Sanne Moderator

Hello Beloved! I'm quite late with my wishing you welcome, but that only give me the opportunity to ask you how things have been since you joined! I see you've been involved with a handful of RPs so far, and they seem to be working out lovely. ;)

How are you experiencing the site and its community?
Well hello there lurker! <3 So glad that you are stepping into the frying pan of RPR and getting started! There really isn't anything to fear at all we're nice and we rarely bite...well some more than others I'd assume. ;) Hope you have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Comes in quietly*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus