Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Pisces- JINJER

(Highly recommend if you are into girls with beautiful voices, and who can scream !!)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The traveling wilburys we miss you roy,George tom petty.
Rogue-Scribe

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
The traveling wilburys we miss you roy,George tom petty.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Letting my playlist run, I've re-discovered Marianne Faithful....

She co-wrote the song Sister Morphine with Keith Richards and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones. It was during a time when she was living with Mick Jagger and the lyrics are hers while th emusic is Richards & Jaggars. Marianne released her recording of the song a couple years before the fine and considerably more popular Rolling Stones recording that was a track on their album 'Sticky Fingers'. It was sad that The Rolling Stones dropped Marianne's name from the writing credits on that album, and didn't recognise her as the song's co-writer until after a lengthy legal battle. She did finally get recognition and get her royalties in 1994 and the Rolling Stones re-issues from that time forward has her properly credited as a co-writer.

Adding this clip of the song as it has some awesome vintage filmclips and photos..

JetStorm

*clears throat*

YMCA!!
The Icicle melts- The Cranberries.
Rogue-Scribe

Listening to Cream in memory of Ginger Baker who passed away today.
Lately I’ve been obsessed with the song Havana by Camilla Cabello but right now I’m listening to Halocene’s cover
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Billie ellish fricking unbelievable singer" you should see me in a crown"
Rogue-Scribe

Listening to Joanie tonight.... here's her iconic song about Bob Dylan....

PinkBrat

Riik wrote:
I listen to them too! I love them so much!
PinkBrat

Fun fact. This video gave me an idea for a character. It progressed until I built an entire world. My first one too.

I have a playlist going in the background, but this song (and the accompanying ambience video) are both running :>
Rain background noises make everything 10x cozier, just facts

Rogue-Scribe

Rogue-Scribe

It looks like I doubled up here.... I'll replace the duplicate with a cool live recording in all its rough glory of Lana DelRey and Joan Baez singing 'Diamonds and Rust' together about a week ago. Joan is looking and sounding quite well at 78 years of age!

Rose Tattoo- Dropkick Murphys
I decided to watch youtube documentary-type videos on the John Wick movies last night, so now I've had this on repeat since...
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Bob Dylan's blood on the tracks mpls version for Stephen and aylssa

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus