Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Songs by bands are great for inspo but I always switch to something without vocals to distract me when writing (blocking out someone else's words while writing your own is effort I can afford elsewhere)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Nowhere Man The beatles
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Burning Love by elvis Presley to a Man who i will appreicate cherish Forever. My soon to be husband.
Rogue-Scribe

With the recent removal of a Rolling Stones song that has been played on U.S. radio stations since 1969 because of its content, it got me to go on listening to more Rolling Stones. Like the opening song for the Tv series Tour of Duty that aired from 1987 to 1990...

I was going to share Sympathy for the Devil but it has some of the same subject content as the song that was removed.

.... and Iโ€™ll take my leave with this tune....

Optimusprimal99 wrote:

niceeeee, never heard it in english before
Rogue-Scribe

A song with Danny Kirwin singing and playing!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Wedding bells๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””. They are getting louder.
Rogue-Scribe

Roy Orbison - April 23, 1936 โ€“ December 6, 1988
George Harrison - 25 February 1943 โ€“ 29 November 2001
Tom Petty - October 20, 1950 โ€“ October 2, 2017
Bob Dylan - May 24, 1941 -
Rogue-Scribe

After watching the movie Extra Ordinary, I went looking for this song. I don't know but something about it makes it so catchy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This explains so much. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Listening/watching Critical Role, which is a D&D liveplay done by a bunch of voice actors who are also really good friends. Very wholesome carnage and acting throughout. Would recommend if you're looking for a rabbit hole that will take you several weeks to get through, if not months. (Really good for drawing to, as well.)

Here's their youtube channel, though you may need to hunt for the first episode of season 2.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus