Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

SharkoTheLatexShork

https://youtu.be/0BUqzqjban0

Song is so bop and sooooo gooooooooooooood!
The entire Carolus Rex Album by Sabaton.

https://youtu.be/fSlYKKFGR4A

Rogue-Scribe

This is still funny to me...

I love Joan’s voice!

Judas Priest did a fantastic cover of that song that is worth checking out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIC7KQPDuDc

Nicki Martin wrote:
Judas Priest did a fantastic cover of that song that is worth checking out.

Yes, I'm familiar with that metal cover. I liked Blackmoore's Night cover as well...

Brín Tuohey (played anonymously)

AshAizawa

Thinking of using this in an RP post...
The Seagull song... so Matt. I'm listening to EJ's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" EP.

Listening to Crosby Stills Nash & Young at Woodstock which was right after they got together. So nervous they were, yet they really glide through the harmonies!

Just Read About Why the Four won't get back together
David Crosby and Graham Nash opened up about the lingering personal friction likely preventing a full Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young reunion.

"Stephen and Neil and I are great," Nash told CBS Sunday Morning. "We talk often. We don't talk to David."

Crosby, in a separately filmed interview, noted, "I don't expect to be friends with Graham at any point. Neil hates my guts. … I said bad stuff about his girlfriend." (In 2014, Crosby called Young's girlfriend Daryl Hannah a “purely poisonous predator” – for which he later apologized.) Asked if he regrets his criticisms, he said, "Yeah, sure."

Nash mused about the challenges of gluing a band back together after the "silver thread that connects [it] gets broken."

"It doesn't quite work," he said. "And so, things that happened to me [and] David's life broke that silver thread, and for the life of me, I can't put it back together." Asked if he wishes he could repair that damage, he replied, "Yes, I do. I do wish I could, only because of the loss of the music."

Young, who didn't participate in the CBS interview, said in 2019 that he wouldn't "close the door" on a reunion, though it would be a "surprise" if it happened.

"Crosby should write an introspective book: Why People Won’t Talk to Me Anymore,’” Young told AARP. “He made a lot of great music for a long time. I don't know what happened with David. I got nothing to say. I love Stephen [Stills]. I love Graham [Nash]. ... I can hold a grudge with the best of them but only if there's a reason for it.”

Crosby and Nash, along with Stills, spoke to CBS for a video segment celebrating the 50th anniversary of CSNY's Deja Vu LP. The band recently marked the occasion with a deluxe box set featuring the original LP and four CDs of demos, unreleased studio recordings and alternate versions of songs.

Crosby always did have a big mouth...
Brín Tuohey (played anonymously)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus