Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Create a Nickname for the Person Above!

“Ian. Or Ari.

Not only do I really like the names, but you also kinda look like you could pull either of them off.”
Undertow (played by Eros_Calls)

The hidden prince watched the woman from the deck of the ship. He could tell, even from this distance, that she was something other, special. For whatever reason she turned to look in his direction and he saw them, her eyes. They were the color of a rip tide as it tore up the bottom of the ocean. She was the rogue wave that tipped boats and drowned sailors. The corner his lip mouth pulled up into a playful smile as he whispered, "Carribean Queen," into the salty breeze. Whether she knew it or not, that would be what he called her forever more.
Abigail Beckett (played by Dawnia)

"Hidden Danger ... because those currents can rarely be seen from the surface."
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Abby." He said simply, "Probably not the most creative, but.." He rolled a chess-piece in the palm of his hand, bored.
"Give the child a nickname, huh?" Isa hummed, cupping her chin with two fingers. "Well, you're an Earl. . . Your family has a toy factory. . ."

Her eyes lit up. "You are the Lord of Toy Town." She decreed with a snap of her fingers. "Now, how would you like to pay for your nickname?"
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

It was always a treat to run into another creature born from the unfathomable. Finding those of likeness was a chance few and far, but sometimes Xailah came upon others like her. Granted, this one did not feel like one of her own, albeit, the pale-haired lady did feel adjacent. "My, what a lovely smile you have, miss- and so many teeth!" The other entity was offered a ceremonious bow of the head, as she marveled at the woman's seemingly permanent grin. "I have read much of the literature mankind brought us. You remind me of a character from a old book I read once." Xailah hummed, her golden hues lidding in consideration. "I think Cheshire would be more than fitting for you."
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Xailah Alptraum wrote:
It was always a treat to run into another creature born from the unfathomable. Finding those of likeness was a chance few and far, but sometimes Xailah came upon others like her. Granted, this one did not feel like one of her own, albeit, the pale-haired lady did feel adjacent. "My, what a lovely smile you have, miss- and so many teeth!" The other entity was offered a ceremonious bow of the head, as she marveled at the woman's seemingly permanent grin. "I have read much of the literature mankind brought us. You remind me of a character from a old book I read once." Xailah hummed, her golden hues lidding in consideration. "I think Cheshire would be more than fitting for you."

Lexi thought about this for a moment.
"Hm... maybe... Morticia?"
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

Heretic.
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws)

The fellow yawned and looked at the man before him. Percy couldn't take his eyes of the man's skull. "El cráneo", he announced sluggishly.
Peristéri (played by 0785)

poo poo Estrada. ha..haha...” Peristéri cracked themself up with such a childish answer. “..cause his name… it starts with a P…” It only took a matter of time before Peristéri began to wheeze and laugh hysterically to themself.
Krepta looks the creature up and down dubiously. "Yeah, yeah, alright Giggles, we get it. Y'know-- I think that's what I'll call you from now on. Seems to fit."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Create a Nickname for the Person Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus