Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Drawing Your Characters for Free (Closed)

Madeline (played anonymously)

Birdy99 wrote:
Yuna Evelyn Sanders wrote:
OMG can you draw Yuna? Please?

Done!
Epic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Denali Azzata (played by Keo)

Would you perhaps want to do one of Denali here? He’s a witch who has an owl. He looks like his reference picture on his page.

Can I say your art is super beautiful. I love the style and line work a ton! <3
Hey if this is open. Idk if you can, but can you do Aliward here?

If not Florence has picture refrences.
Neo King (played anonymously)

Hello! Let me say that this is very generous, and I love the work you've shown us so far! It's all awesome. :)

If you'd like you could take a whack at Neo here! I've got reference pics on her page but if you need more feel free to message me.
If you aren't too overwhelmed maybe you could so a drawing of Jackie?
Leader of Thieves (played by Hades_)

Could you draw Abigail?

The photos on her profile are all I have for reference.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Ashley wrote:
these are awesome!! could you do ashley, she has short (pixie cut) hair dyed blue at the roots, orange in the middle and red at the tips. If you could draw her holding a fireball that would be awesome!

Ofc! Check out the first post ^^ I hope you like it, I decided to crack open the watercolours after all. Forgot that I was still using sketching paper...hahaha
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Yuna wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
Yuna Evelyn Sanders wrote:
OMG can you draw Yuna? Please?

Done!
Epic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks XDD
Ember (played by Emo)

Birdy99 wrote:
Ashley wrote:
these are awesome!! could you do ashley, she has short (pixie cut) hair dyed blue at the roots, orange in the middle and red at the tips. If you could draw her holding a fireball that would be awesome!

Ofc! Check out the first post ^^ I hope you like it, I decided to crack open the watercolours after all. Forgot that I was still using sketching paper...hahaha

I love it, thank you so much!!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

damnationfromafar wrote:
Could you draw Madelaina? She's not up on rpr right now but she has long wavy purple hair, blue eyes, and a white unicorn horn. She's usually wearing clothing typical for lower class fantasy in white and brown shades. (IE a white peasant shirt with a brown dress over it.) But whatever you have her top be will be perfect I'm sure.

Sure! I hope you like the way I drew her- I am not sure what sort of style to go with but Madelaina sounds like a really cute name so I went with that idea ^^

(Its in the first post btw)
Birdy99 Topic Starter

SunnyD wrote:
Your art is too cool and you should be my senpai, not the other way around *_*`

But senpai if my art is cool then yours are godly *_*
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Denali Azzata wrote:
Would you perhaps want to do one of Denali here? He’s a witch who has an owl. He looks like his reference picture on his page.

Thank you~ And I’ve just finished drawing him! Though, I am not sure what colour is the owl, but it looks like a barn owl so I went with that? Hope you don’t mind ^^
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Aliward La Ruse wrote:

Sure! In a bit though, it is getting pretty late here so I am going to continue that tomorrow ^^ Look forward to it!
Birdy99 wrote:
damnationfromafar wrote:
Could you draw Madelaina? She's not up on rpr right now but she has long wavy purple hair, blue eyes, and a white unicorn horn. She's usually wearing clothing typical for lower class fantasy in white and brown shades. (IE a white peasant shirt with a brown dress over it.) But whatever you have her top be will be perfect I'm sure.

Sure! I hope you like the way I drew her- I am not sure what sort of style to go with but Madelaina sounds like a really cute name so I went with that idea ^^

(Its in the first post btw)

Thank you very much! I love it!
Skadi Stromgaia (played by Dndmama)

Well, your art is super adorable and if I can I'd love to get in on this. I know it says that it's close while you catch up. I don't mind waiting though. Certainly no rush if it takes you a while to get around to it. I would love a snarky pic of Gaia here. I don't think it's mentioned in her profile, but she actually rides a war bear that's more like a giant teddy bear and she treats it as such.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Abigail Fulcinius wrote:
Could you draw Abigail?

The photos on her profile are all I have for reference.

XDD It is good enough~ Check the first post? XD
Denali Azzata (played by Keo)

Birdy99 wrote:
Denali Azzata wrote:

Thank you~ And I’ve just finished drawing him! Though, I am not sure what colour is the owl, but it looks like a barn owl so I went with that? Hope you don’t mind ^^

OH WOW! That is so amazing! Thanks so much! You're art is so pretty! <3 <3 <3
((
Birdy99 wrote:
Aliward La Ruse wrote:

Sure! In a bit though, it is getting pretty late here so I am going to continue that tomorrow ^^ Look forward to it!

Oh awesome! Thank you. Your art style is so neat and pretty I adore it. Looking forward to it and have fun :) ))
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Aliward La Ruse wrote:
((
Birdy99 wrote:
Aliward La Ruse wrote:

Oh awesome! Thank you. Your art style is so neat and pretty I adore it. Looking forward to it and have fun :) ))

Done~
Mavuu and Jordan (played by SunsetKit)

(For when this reopens..) Could you draw Mavuu for me, please? I'd love to see her in your style; your art is AMAZING! :3

There's a picture on her file that you can use as a reference!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Drawing Your Characters for Free (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus