Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

johnathon parker (played anonymously)

which means, we arent getting out of here...
joshua rogers (played anonymously)

(he appears on a tv in the room) ...unless you work together. the only way out is for you to work together. you cannot blow the doors down or teleport out, as the door is constructed with vibranuim
Zion (played anonymously)

"Don't tell me that none of you know how to pick a lock" Zion said as he pulled out a piece of copper wire

johnothan points over to the card swiping mechanism on the door, then points to the door, which has no lock on it. "i think i can get it but it will require several things in this room. one, i need something paper, two, i need a pen or marker, three i need a piece of metal. if i get these , i can create a fake id of one of the guards
ka'galla (played anonymously)

"i could probably help with the metal, if this room is vibranium" he draws out his claws

"You two sure are about team work." Zion said as he rolled his eyes and tried punching the walls. "So the walls are about three feet thick, just some useless information."
Tony Stark (played anonymously)

(I know you guys already started and everything but is it too late for me to pop in every now and then?)

Kagalla extends his claws and digs into the wall, scratching a circle shaped area. "Here is your metal plate

Tony Stark wrote:
(I know you guys already started and everything but is it too late for me to pop in every now and then?)

I don't see why that would be a problem
Tony Stark (played anonymously)

joshua rogers wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

I don't see why that would be a problem
Thanks, I tried reaching out to the creator of this but she never responded

Zion stared at Ka'galla on disbelief "You just carved a plate out of the freaking wall! That is so cool!!" Zion said as he ran his hands through his hair excitedly

Jonathon takes the items and uses the marker to create an exact look alike of an agent card. "Photographic memory. One of my talents" he swipes it and the door opens.

the door opens, and three guards stand outside the door. "zion, your up to bat"
Akia (played by ShareYoLean)

Akia was mainly just cowarding away the whole time they worked, this was something she didn't know. All her dad taught her was how to fight, not escape something. "what's going on?" She would ask from time to time with a worried tone of voice

we are getting out of here. this is a test to see if we can work together.

Akia glanced up at Johnathon but then whenever the guards came in view she slowly began stepping to the side before she was behind Johnathon to hide

ka'galla notices the child. "keep her eyes hidden" he tosses a cylidrical device down the hallway and hides his own eyes. a large, bright flash happens down the hall

Akia was now right behind Johnathon, now clutching onto to the back of his shirt. Once KA had commanded her to hide her eyes she brought her ar up to cover her eyes

joshua appears in the door. " stand down, comgratulations, you passed the teamwork test. now, we need yuor help. a masked supercriminal by the name of the white ghost has been breaking into weapons vaults everywhere. its up to you to stop him. valarie will be heading up this attack. valarie?"
Valarie Stark (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

Valarie walks into the doorway looking at Joshua with a bag of chips in her hands, "What, I got hungry, oh yeah I'll head up there right now I just need to find my dad's suit first because there is no way i'm going to find a villain without some form of protection." Valarie said as she threw the chips away, and went to go suit up

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus