Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

joshua rogers (played anonymously)

josh says something into his wristwatch and you feel a tingling before an electric shock is administered. "activate young avenger 1" he nturns to the other two vans as the others step out
ka'galla (played anonymously)

"the little one is feisty" he steps out of the van, the light hurting his eyes
johnathon parker (played anonymously)

he comes out of the van. "i dont think were in kansas anymore,toto" feeling the chip on the back of his neck. "what did you put in me?"
Akia (played by ShareYoLean)

Akia gasped when she felt it and fell out of the van before the doors shut. Then she sat up on the ground and started sniffling, like she was about to cry about the shock.

"look, im nice until you do something that makes me mad, are we clear?

Akia rubbed her neck, where she felt the shock more than the rest. She turned her eyes up to Joshua with teary eyes. Then the waterworks started, she began almost scream crying about while rubbing her neck to try and make her feel about it
Valarie Stark (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

I glanced at Joshua and rolled my eyes as in being called 'daughter of Iron Man' "it's daughter of Tony Stark." Valarie mumbled under her breath as she walked back out to join and watch the chaos. After seeing the kids get shocked Valarie knew she had to do something, ain't no one gonna cry on my watch, I can't stand tears or kids for that matter. She bent down to Akia's level and handed her an ice pack, "This should help."

where is my ice pack?

"You're a big boy you can handle yourself beside I ain't your mama get it yourself"

i could use one too. these guards forcibly broke into my home and beat me with their long sticks.

Akia glanced at the ice pack but all she done was a give a complainy whine and smacked it away form her. "leave me alone!" She cried,while covering her face with her palms so she could wipe away her tears

"Joshua she's all yours, I don't deal with bratty kids that don't appericate what they're given." Valarie said as she picked up the ice pack and threw it away. "I hate kids." Valarie mumbled as she stood up and glared at the girl on the ground. It took everything Val had not to tear something apart or to go get one of her father's suits, of course no one would approve of that idea...That would be like Joshua getting his dad's shield

shes spicy

he speaks into a wrist watch. "put her in a secure cell and put the others in the other rooms. make sure agents are watching the doors at all times.

i will offer my full compliancy

Akia shook her head and crossed her arms while the tears became a lot slower. "No, i don't want to go into a cell" She sucked up some tears before wiping away others "I don't wanna"

an agent prepares a needle and pushes it into her arm. "im sorry, little one.

Akia's went stiff when she felt something pricking her, then she turned and looked at the needle and then looked at the agent with big eyes and cocked eyebrows. "what is that?" She asked, sniffling up tears though she was beganning to get quiet now

"just a mild tranquilizer. youll come to in a few hours. for now, just rest" agents approach the others and do the same to them.

"ooh, i feel funny. did you roofie me or something..." he falls asleep

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus