Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

the white ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

Valarie Stark wrote:
Akia wrote:
should Akia be training as a villain or a hero? Maybe kinda both?
Maybe a little bit of both I think that would be cool

how can you be a hero and a vilian? only deadpool can pull that off
Valarie Stark (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

the white ghost wrote:
Valarie Stark wrote:
Akia wrote:
should Akia be training as a villain or a hero? Maybe kinda both?
Maybe a little bit of both I think that would be cool

how can you be a hero and a vilian? only deadpool can pull that off
I'm about to pull off your head in a minute

valerie stark wrote:
hello

valarie stark wrote:
how ya doing there, kiddo?

the white ghost wrote:
valerie stark wrote:
hello
?

can we just start already?
joshua rogers (played anonymously)

the white ghost wrote:
can we just start already?

what do you mean? you dont even start off
Akia (played by ShareYoLean)

So we came up with the plan that Akia was taken away from her father by the avengers when Loki was locked up and given to the veterans to train as a hero, even though she rather be with her father instead.

Akia wrote:
So we came up with the plan that Akia was taken away from her father by the avengers when Loki was locked up and given to the veterans to train as a hero, even though she rather be with her father instead.

thank goodness we dont have a son of thor character

If you let me talk to Jax's brother I can get him to create a son of Thor it would be awesome!
Akia (played by ShareYoLean)

Valarie Stark wrote:
If you let me talk to Jax's brother I can get him to create a son of Thor it would be awesome!

Lmao, i bet Akia wouldn't like him after all the false (and true) stories she heard from her father

Akia wrote:
Valarie Stark wrote:

Lmao, i bet Akia wouldn't like him after all the false (and true) stories she heard from her father
There's only one way to find out :)
here is the beginning:

ts a cold and gloomy day up in the sky above the helicarrier. agent Fury has since left the helicarrier to help the avengers out in the civil war. Steve, before he left his strict son and tony's reckless daughter in charge of training a new team of young avengers. cap also left his shield behind for some reason, with Tony leaving one of his latest suits behind knowing his daughter would be tempted to use it. of course cap's son found a team quickly consisting of the children of the first avengers, Even if half of the children were a bit questioning of this decision. he gathered them all in the command center
Zion (played anonymously)

So where do I fit into this chaos?
Violet (played anonymously)

nightmaregamesYT wrote:
here is the beginning:

ts a cold and gloomy day up in the sky above the helicarrier. agent Fury has since left the helicarrier to help the avengers out in the civil war. Steve, before he left his strict son and tony's reckless daughter in charge of training a new team of young avengers. cap also left his shield behind for some reason, with Tony leaving one of his latest suits behind knowing his daughter would be tempted to use it. of course cap's son found a team quickly consisting of the children of the first avengers, Even if half of the children were a bit questioning of this decision. he gathered them all in the command center
I'm pretty sure ts is supposed to be "Its"
Violet wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
here is the beginning:

it is, i just copied and pasted
Zion (played anonymously)

nightmaregamesYT wrote:
Violet wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
here is the beginning:

Jax stop picking on the kid's spelling it was a simple mistake

Zion wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
Violet wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
here is the beginning:

I told you to stop saying my real name!
Zion wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
Violet wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
here is the beginning:

first off, who you calling kid? second, who is jax? and third, who are you?

nightmaregamesYT wrote:
Zion wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
Violet wrote:
nightmaregamesYT wrote:
here is the beginning:

first off, who you calling kid? second, who is jax? and third, who are you?
I'm Jax, that's my birth name anyway

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus