Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ka'galla (played anonymously)

im looking at one right now. hes wearing red and blue spandex
Violet (played anonymously)

"You spider should stay you might get stepped on" Violet said to John "And you kitty go eat your kibble" She said turning towards Ka'galla
Akia (played by ShareYoLean)

Akia looked back at and fourth at the two bickering before she raised her hand quickly to speak
johnathon parker (played anonymously)

he kneels by akai. "what is it?
Valarie Stark (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

"Yes Akia, did you want to say something?" Valarie asked noticing her hand was up

"I know what could go wrong..The guy could flip a car on us, and squash us" She said, looking cutely confident about what she said. "Right?"

"Right." Valarie said with a kind smile

Akia let a little happy smile slip and looked at johnathon
joshua rogers (played anonymously)

the quinnjet takes off and begins heading to the industrial district. (intercomm) "you are coming up on suspected target location now. prep for landing

the jet lands. "valarie, please direct them to their posts"

Valarie hands everyone what they need and tells them where the drop zone is. "Alright listen up, Ka'galla, Zion, and Violet you guys will work together and Akia will work with John and I'm stuck with Josh. So, grab whatever else you need and remember to talk to us through the ear pieces i have given you."

That's when Akia began to get a little scared, she looked at her ear piece and then looked up to John with scared filled eyes "I don't how to use them"

he goes over to her. "if you cant use them, i will protect you."

"They're easy to use, just push the white button and it will pick up your voice." Valarie said as she got ready

i was actually reffering to her powers, val

"I know this" Akia said, then disappeared in thin air before reappearing closer towards the door, she looked up to see if anyone acknowledged

that would be helpful to have...

approaching target, and... lets go." he jumps out of the jet

"Oh.." Valarie said while she mentally slapped herself for not knowing what they meant. "It's time to make the drop so who wants to go first?" Val asked while looking at everyone getting ready. "Zion, you ready?"
Zion (played anonymously)

"I am NOT going first if that's what you want, sorry darling but no." Zion said as he glared at Valarie and turned the other way

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus