Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Akia (played by ShareYoLean)

can we start now?
Valarie Stark (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

Okay enough! We're gonna start and you two are gonna act like you don't know each other!

Akia wrote:
can we start now?
Yes we are about to start

I written my post but i'm about to get to class now, can i post now?
ok paste in the start

nightmaregamesYT wrote:
ok paste in the start

What?

Akia wrote:
I written my post but i'm about to get to class now, can i post now?
Yeah just post it in whenever you find the time

Akia was in the back of a gloomy and shaky swat van, with handcuffs on which kept her from using her powers. She would growl and hiss at the door to the driver's part at the vehicle and occasionally yell at whoever was driving. "where's my daggers! Give me back my daggers you - You" She stopped her insults and threats after the felt the car stop, and wish wide eyes she turned to the back double doors, which opened exposing her to the bright light. Then she smirked, she knew what was about to happen. Once the swat member had walked inside and taken off the handcuffs from her wrist she gave him a mischievous look before disappearing. After the man had gasped and turned around she was right there. With that same smirk, before she swiped her daggers they took from the man's back pocket, sliced a hole in his jacket and then sprinted off and out of the truck. But soon she stopped, seeing where she was now. The one place her father always told her never to go. Her mischievous smirk faded and her eyes widened before she turned to try and run back into the van scarcely - though her plan was ruined after the guard had swiped her with one arm and kept her from going back inside "get off me you mewling quim! Mewling Quimm!"
joshua rogers (played anonymously)

joshua rogers stands in front of her. "whoa there. be careful. if you damage her in any way, i will personally hurl you from theis helicarrier, understood soldier?" the soldier closes the door of the van, trying to hide from joshua. he goes over to the little one. "did he hurt you?" he asks in a soft voice, a stark (haha theres an avengers pun) contrast to the voice he had used with the gaurd

Akia moved away from the swat member after she was let go and slipped her daggers back into her sleeves, like how her father normally would. She then turned her head and looked up at the older kid with a glare in her eyes. And a angered arch in her eyebrows. Despite how he seemed caring, and worried about her, she didn't care. She still stayed quiet and never answered him. "Where's my father?" She asked him, with a hint of a vexed tone her voice. Then, the second he had came closer towards her, the handles of her daggers quickly came into her palms as if she was threatening him to back away. "where is my father?" She asked again, annoyed

Valarie just stands in the shadows and watches as the whole thing blows over, she couldn't believe that was the introduction that Joshua was going with, with one foot in front of the other she decided to step out if her shady spot and introduce herself to the new child that was being held captive as Violet would put it. So, with that little thought in her head, Valarie strolled their way hoping to not make a fool out of herself for her father's sake. "Hey, sorry about the guards they're a little out of sorts at the moment. I'm Valarie Stark, you are?" She said as she kneels down to her level. "Oh! And welcome to where ever we are. And I'm afraid no one's parents are here." And with that ending remark Valarie shot Joshua the classic Stark grin seeing if she had done a well enough job as to an introduction.

joshua shoots her a captain america smile back. "you are loki's daughter, no? i hope my encounter with you goes better than my last encounter with your father" he recalls new york
whats up valerie

(I got some free time in my class, sort of, i finished my assignments)

Akia took out her tree of life daggers, but didn't do anything threatening with them. She would just push them into little holders on her sides, something her father also gave her. She wold just nod back and fourth at their questions every time she was asked something but at the name of Loki her glare poked out again. After slipping in her left dagger into it's holder she flicked her eyes up at him with a 'go to hell' look in them. "i don't want to be here. i want my father". She said before taking her hands away from the daggers. "Father says you guys are bad people, and that you're parents were evil people that hurt him, and locked him in prison"

"Who says we're anything like our parents?" Valarie ask with a glint of anger in her eyes, she hated every time someone would compare her to her father, "Maybe we're different, maybe we're trying to help, ever thought about that?" And ater those remarks Valarie noticed she was getting a bit feisty in her tone of voice. "I'm gonna go cool down, you okay to handle this Joshua?"

he looks over at valerie, seeming to ask "what do i do?" with his eyes. he began to sweat, not knowing whether to tell the child the truth or let her live in this fantasy of her father, the genocidical loki, being a hero

joshua rogers wrote:
he looks over at valerie, seeming to ask "what do i do?" with his eyes. he began to sweat, not knowing whether to tell the child the truth or let her live in this fantasy of her father, the genocidical loki, being a hero
She just places a hand on his shoulder and sweetly says, "Just don't get killed and you'll be fine." Then she walked off towards the kitchen area after whispering a "good luck" to Joshua and left for the kitchen

"no wait...i dont have experience with kids, much less little supervillians

hes about to talk more when two more vans pull up. one opens revealing the wakandan king's son, the other, an exact look alike of peter park. "heres the other two recruits. meet ka'galla and...whats your name again?" the peter parker look alike whispers in joshua's ear. "johnathen parker. now that weve introduced you to your fellow recruits. its time we introduced ourselves. i am joshua rogers, son of steve rogers, who you know as captain america, and this is valerie stark, daughter of iron man

Akia looked at him, giving him a expression as if she was offended by being called a super villain. But by then the two other vans pulled up so she turned around and stared at them. And with a smirk she waited for the other guys to jump out, then she watched the inside of the van. She disappeared and teleported to inside the van, so that without knowing they would take her away from this place. She smirked and turned to Josh before waving goodbye

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Children of Marvel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus