Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness In The Soul (1x1) [closed]

Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He stepped back a bit from her kick and smirked a bit as he continued his verbal comments.

"Good. Do some more. But don't let the anger you feel blind you."
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"NO!" She cried out, balling her hands into fists. All the built up frustration and annoyance regarding Kyle and this situation manifested in a nova of energy around her. And explosive ring burst fourth from her then, knocking Kyle back and denting the walls.

A smirk would grow across his face as the blast pushed him back and he put his arms up in a X form. As soon as he felt his back touch the wall his smirk grew as he threw his arms out to his sides with his own yell causing his own outward explosion of wind tha blasted outwards in tue same manner as her nova and only made the dents bigger.

"Now this is fun..."

His gaze then narrowed showing his focus but still showed a glint of excitement.

"Got anything else?"

"This is NOT fun, this is STUPID and JUVENILE." With every emphasized word, she threw a slice of energy at him, each with increasing force. If nothing else, she was destroying this room and she didn't care.

He would smirk lightly before waving a finger in the air he seemingly vanished and reappeared behind her. As he did so, his sword was drawn and in front of her neck as he chuckled a bit.

"Let anger blind you...and you die. It's never wise to let anger blind you. Especially if you don't know what they are fully capable of. Like I said...control it. Don't let it control you."

"It does not control me," she spat, hardening the shield around her, causing her skin to glow magenta. "And I would not be dead." She grabbed the arm holding the blade to her throat, leaned forward and flipped him off her. "You do not control me either. You piss me off and you think you're unbeatable."

He flipped through the air and slowed himself as he began to float there and resheathed his sword and turned to face he still floating a little off the ground.

"I like how you talk like you know me. Ya see...I know I can be beaten. Ergo I don't think I'm unbeatable. I just fight with confidence. And I don't let my emotions...well try not to let my emotions get the better of me. I also tend to use brains over brawn."

"Whatever," She waved him off and continued to her destination, now that he was out of the way. Entering the room, she pieces together her armor. Unfortunately, she had actually forgotten where exactly her loot was...

He chuckled a bit as he touched the ground.

"You'll see one day. I know it. Your future self has a much calmer and controlled demeanor."

He would then turn and walk off silently.

"My future self has no taste!" She shot back before stopping and standing in the middle of the room. She was painfully aware that she needed to be reminded of where her things were and she was also aware she would have to ask Kyle, who she just told off....

Cursing and stomping her feet back to the doorway, she yelled at the top of her lungs, "WHERE ARE MY THINGS?!"

He chuckled a bit as he continued walking.

"Being cleaned. Remember? You borrowed some of my daughters clothes so you could get out of yours...The armor makes a good addition to the outfit by the way."

He then headed through one of the doors and into the hall of champions then downstairs to the training arena.

I meant my money," she called after him. She could leave without her other clothing, but she would definitely not leave without her loot. She had put her life on the line for that and there was no way she'd be giving it up without a fight.

Leaving the room, she followed him at a trot. "Why am I forever running after you!"

He shrugged a bit as he headed upstairs to the upper hallway as he spoke.

"Couldn't tell ya. They say opposites attract but I doubt that has to deal with this."

He then headed further up to the room and went and sat in the center of the arena.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness In The Soul (1x1) [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus