Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness In The Soul (1x1) [closed]

Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He looked at her with a small smile as he stood up and headed to a door directly behind the desk and through the hall of champions.

"This way. It's downstairs."

He then headed down the stairs to the underground training area then to a door at it's far end.

"Down this hall. The door on the right. She has a diverse selection so I'm sure you'll find something you like."

His eyes would then flash to off white once more before more slowly fading back to normal this time.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

She picked a simple shorts and tank top combination. She dressed and immediately felt better once she was in the clean clothes and even removed the under glove still on her scarred arm. She was loather to do so, but it was nothing he hadn't seen already, what with all the other scars on her body. She looked over her arm and sighed, dropping the glove into the pile of dirty things.

"Are you sure you're alright Kyle?"

He shrugged a bit as he turned to make his way back upstairs.

"I feel fine so...I guess I'm ok...not quite sure wha--..."

He would then suddenly drop to one knee in the middle of the training room floor as he suddenly clutched his stomach. A low growl escaped his throat as spikes began to tear their way through his flesh at his shoulder blades. He then spoke in a voice that was not his own but despite the obvious painhe was in, was rather cool and calm and even soothing.

"The prophets predicted an ultimate atrocity in the combined forms of pride, lust, envy and greed...this sinful abomination must be smited soon. The sooner the better for those free of the sins clutches..."

She had reached out to help him up but recoiled when he started acting strangely. She backed away slowly as he just got weirder and weirder. Her eyebrows got closer and closer with consternation as Kyle started to speak. She reached the wall behind her and groaned.

"What is going on with you?"
Tenshi no Takai (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He stood quietly as a bright white light surrounded him making it impossible for him to be seen. After a few moments the light faded. The spikes that had protruded from his shoulder blades were now replaced by a magnificent pair of pure white feathery wings. His outfit had also changed. It was now replaced by a pure white outfit. Nice crisp clean and pressed dress pants. A white long sleeve button up shirt with the top two buttons undone. He also wore a pair of white gloves and white dress shoes and even his hair had now turned white. All of his weapons were gone now save for one sword which was obviously not his original as it was also white. He looked about quietly for a moment before setting his eyes on Ilo.

"I sense fear and confusion emitting from you. Your soul is tainted by a minor variation of the sin of greed...but I also sense it was only for survival and out of necessity...you shall be forgivin. No need to fear me young one."

His gaze would then beginning to look about again.

"What is this place...? This divine warrior must know his location so that I may begin the holy lands mission in accordance with their divine law..."

He would then give his wings a gentle flap before stretching them out showing their full 20 foot span.

She watched him with her mouth hanging open and eyes wide. Normal Kyle probably would have told her she should shut her mouth or else she'll catch flies... But this Kyle was weird and she didn't like him. She also hated all of the white...

"I can't tell you where we are because I actually have no idea," She said finally as she snapped to. "Where is Real Kyle?"

He looked back to her quietly once more. He blinked slowly before speaking.

"Kyle...as in Lockhart? There is a fake of him? I shall destroy the imposter then. Unfortunately...I have never met this Kyle...I know of him...just don't know him..."

He would then turn and head upstairs silently, his footsteps barely even making a noise as he stepped.

"Come young one...if you do not know where we are than we shall discover the answer together..."

This guy seriously irked her. And he was obviously insane since he didn't even know he was actually Kyle. After he ascended the stairs, she ran after him. "Who are you? And why are you here?" She followed him like a child who had no choice.

He cleared the stairs into the hall of champions and gazed about at all of the statues and pictures that filled the room. He quietly walked over to one and read the Plaque attached to it aloud.

"Friend, powerful ally and current champion of TatZ N ThingZ tournament of champions. Lady Skith..."

He rubbed his chin in thought for a moment.

"I wonder if this TatZ N ThingZ is the name of this facility...?"

He then turned and looked at her.

"I have already spoke of my mission...as for who I am. I am the divine holy warrior and Tenshi no Takai...Angel of Death..."

Her body was covered in the magenta mana field immediately. She did not trust this man. She was preparing herself for a fight, as she felt it was probably not long off.

"I don't understand.."

He looked at her quietly before turning and walking away and through another door before asking her.

"Speak your name...and you shall understand."

He would then look about the lobby.

"Are we the only two beings here at this present time?"

She hesitated again, then followed the strange man. "Ilo Howell."

She reached him and walked very slowly up to him. "I believe we are."

"Then you are not my target so rest easy young one."

He then looked about more.

"Shame...my sources tell me my target frequents this facility...the abomination must ne destroyed..."

Ilo really wasn't following what this guy was saying. She shook her head and walked up to the man.

"Then who is it?"

He shrugged a bit at her question.

"In all honesty...I know not a face, common attire or even a name. I just know calculated levels of each sin that exists within their being. That is how I seek my targets. By detecting calculated levels of sin within beings."

She groaned. "You're infuriating! And I refuse to help you."

She leaned against a wall heavily and pouted. "There is no one here but us, so your quarry is no one."

He chuckled softly and grinned.

"If my goal was to make friends then I guess I would have failed then now then would I? I shall depart for now. I shall see you next time if our paths ever cross again."

He then turned and walked a little ways away from her. As he did so he began to speak.

"And so the beast demanded 'Quick! Replace the fourth as this world is not yet ready for the hell which accompanies Death'"

As he finished speaking, his body became encased in a brilliant white light as he did before he appeared.

She realized he might be leaving for good; and that he was inhabiting Kyle's body...

"Wait!" She leaped at him and tried to grab him before he disappeared. She did not want to be stuck here entirely alone.

She had indeed grabbed ahold of him but not the him he expected. As the light faded, she had ahold of Kyle himself. Not the mysterious pure white being. He quietly turned and looked at her for a moment then to her hand that had a hold on him.

Her stricken expression gave way to confusion as she relaxed and eventually let go of him. "But.. you.. But you were..."

She frowned and took a step back. "What just happened?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness In The Soul (1x1) [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus