Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness In The Soul (1x1) [closed]

Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He reached up and rubbed the side of his head for a moment.

"Good question...I got a gap in my memory...what happened?"
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"You were not you. But you were also not the Beast. You were.. Some white guy." She shook her head and walked a circle around him. "You were weird and you were kind of mean."

"You were also looking for someone based on their sins? It was strange. Don't do it again, please." She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest when she was sure it was rightly him this time.

He quirked a brow at her words and shrugged.

"Well that's not me right now now is it?"

"No, clearly not, because you make sense when you talk." She was getting annoyed now. How could he not be aware that he was just come weirdly celestial being and now he was back to boring old Kyle?

He rubbed his chin in thought for a minute.

"Describe him to me. How he was dressed...how he looked."

She frowned and thought back. "White shirt, white pants.. White gloves, white shoes... White wings... White hair."

She looked up at him defiantly. "He was white."

He chuckled a bit at her words.

"I'd say so. Sounds like a angel."

He then quirked a brow and looked over his own shoulder at his back.

"Wait...wings? I don't have wings..."

"You did." She furrowed her brow. "That's the only thing you found strange about this, Kyle?"

She pushed her hip out. "I wouldn't lie."

He rubbed his chin again in thought.

"Sounds like some kind of prophecy or legend..."

"Whatever!" She threw her arms up and turned to leave the room. Perhaps she should just leave now. Strange things were happening and it was getter harder and harder to keep up.

"Maybe I'll just go, then. While you're pondering over some prophecy nonsense, I'll take my gold to safety." She stomped out of the room.

He would then smirk a bit as he pointed at her.

"That's what I was waiting on. That right there."

"Me to get pissed off at you?" she called back, already out of the room. She was headed back to her original room, where her discarded armor was. She got most of the way there before she realized some of her clothing was waiting cleaning...

She cursed.

He followed behind her quietly and leaned against the door frame as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Well. To be technical...for your temper to flare. It will be a great weapon."

She rounded on him, doubly annoyed about her clothing. "WEAPON FOR WHAT?" She yelled, stomping again. This girl housed a goodly amount of temper it it was about as big as a bonfire right now. The purple light form her eyes was crackling with her annoyance.

He rubbed his chin in thought for a moment.

"Ok. Weapon was a bad word. But that temper. You can use it to enhance your strength. It'll make you more formidable in combat. You can use it to enhance your focus. And if your so insistent on going ahead and heading out, then at least allow me some time to teach you how. I told you I'm willing to help you in any way I can. This is simply one more way I can help you."

Ilo was pretty sure she could feel her eye twitching. Her face scrunched up in annoyance and she eyed him.

"You are so annoying!" She pushed him then and turned to get her armor.

He chuckled lightly as she pushed him then reached out and grabbed her shoulder as she turned for her armor.

"Not a very hard push if you find me annoying. Once more with feeling. That anger and frustration to be specific."

She exploded with magenta energy and rounded on him with a vengeance. She took both hands and pushed as hard as he magic could, one hand landing on his shoulder, the other around his hip.

"You are so infuriating, I could just crush you!"

He responded by pressing against his own back with wind that made it where he only slid back from the push a couple of inches.

"Good! Again but without using magic! There are opponents who can negate it so you must be able to physically combat your opponent. Not just use magic. Come at me!"

Before he could quite get the words out, she bench and spun attempting a roundhouse kick to the chest. She was done with this wanting to train her thing; he made her so mad! She wondered how her future self resisted the urge to rip his tongue out....

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness In The Soul (1x1) [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus