Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

It's what got me into rping
Genders_A_Myth wrote:
GregoryTheGremlin wrote:
fym nuh-uh- /jk

I'm good, trying to think of new OC idea.

Perhaps make an oc based solely off of a song?

Good idea <_<
I still need faceclaims though, hm..
Jack Black
@Moth,
PFFFFFFT
imagine creating an OC, and someone go to the profile to see more information
and

ca2e5f21c293d992071461e53a758304.jpg

JACK BLACK
(but seriously though, jokes aside, he is absolutely amazing)
the pinnacle of male physique
*breaks through the fifth wall*
Past generation box legends: Masters of the ocean, time, and ideals

S/V box legends: sammich
AgitoAceXIII wrote:
*breaks through the fifth wall*

Well then-
Real?
Hey
Oi
GregoryTheGremlin wrote:
JohnLacklandd wrote:
The fact that my players can't play as the characters I created sucks, I think this needs to be fixed, everyone having their own characters in their accounts is a bad way for a nice website like this to work, every RP group shall have it's characters created by the GM and the players shall RP as them. (My opinion)

While I agree with everyone else, I do think that maybe there should be an option to give characters to others (if they have the character slot free for it). But it would be completely optional. But I don't see much need for it except for maybe canon character RPs? Or like with twin characters (like my twin brother OCs).

Agree.
Egg.
Salad
Cry.
does anyone ever have an idea that you want to keep private in-case you want to do something with it one day, but also have no clue how to execute the said idea and wants to show it off in hopes of getting help for it?
if that made sense??
GregoryTheGremlin wrote:
does anyone ever have an idea that you want to keep private in-case you want to do something with it one day, but also have no clue how to execute the said idea and wants to show it off in hopes of getting help for it?
if that made sense??

So, super secret idea, but no clue what to do woth the idea, so you want to tell someone the idea in hopes they join Projekt Super Sekret Idea?
@Soul,
Basically yes

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus