but about what is the question
thirst
Hell yeah, diplomacy chart 1/3 made up

rjjJbdh.png
whoa
cool!!
All that's left is to finalize the map and upload (:
PK-Lucas wrote:
because like, i'm considering social media but at the same time idk what i'd even do there and i'm kind of overwhelmed by it and worried i won't fit in

i post my cats there or do month "dumps" where i have random compilation of pictures i post every month that summarizes what happened during that time
Based
@Queue,
Aww that's adorable.. I don't have any pets, sadly, unless you count my animatronic PerfectPetzzz puppy. :)
KansasVenomoth wrote:
Man, fictional geopolitics are so fun to play with.

this is why I like Arknights
PK-Lucas wrote:
@Queue,
Aww that's adorable.. I don't have any pets, sadly, unless you count my animatronic PerfectPetzzz puppy. :)

or post some photography of random views and places.

ive always been jealous of how cozy those puppy robots could sleep. My goal is to sleep soundly like them one day
There are so many roleplays to be interested in but trying to jump in and pm people are admittedly, a little daunting. Gots to do some prep-work first.
quay wrote:
There are so many roleplays to be interested in but trying to jump in and pm people are admittedly, a little daunting. Gots to do some prep-work first.

Yeah, I admit I feel the same way sometimes, although you just need to remember that we are all here to do rp and are usually desperate for partners
Jooters wrote:
usually desperate for partners

couldnt have said it better myself, Joot. (Thats why I quoted you, haha get it?)

still charging up the courage but I'll hit that "Reply via PM" button someday
While we're on the topic, what do you guys prefer? If an interested roleplayer contacts you for your ad, would you rather they reply to your ad first, or message you in pm?
(which is socially more acceptable..?)
KansasVenomoth wrote:
Hell yeah, diplomacy chart 1/3 made up

rjjJbdh.png

I just saw this. This is genius??? As someone with too many OCs to list, I aspire to be at this level of dedication and order .
Kudos to you, my guy.
I'm spamming the thread but I am so thankful of the character's feed in the site. I can scroll through new characters, and they're always interesting and fun.
Downside, my reading is horrendously weak when it comes to more complex character styles and curly fonts.
Hey chat!
heya cool guy whats cooking?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just Talkin' :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus