Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Finally an Introduction?

Angelus-sama

Well, I've been here for quite a while. Like... a looong time. But I never did introduce myself. And I think I've made maybe two posts total. Yeah. I'm very, very shy. :C Even if it is just posting on the internet. I find it very hard to talk to people I don't know. ;w;

As for a little about me! I'm a lover of video games (who isn't?!) Pokemon being one of the huge faves! I love, especially, the competitive battling aspect! So far, I've begun to make my new Pokemon Black team, using only 5 gen ones, as a celebration for my love of the new generation. I don't see why people hate it! 5 has to be one of my favorites.

World of Warcraft, haha... Mostly I do a toooon of WoW roleplaying. But on Skype. Because people hate my character. Random people I don't even know hate him OOCly because of his race. Yes, it makes me angry. If you play a "different" race, people auto-assume you suck, it seems. But besides that, WoW is my love. I would not survive without it... *Cough*
(Edit: Or maybe what I should have said was that they hated me for playing a certain race. Nah, I don't care if you hate my character. xP I just don't like it when people wank on me OOCly. ;-; )

Not a video game, but I must mention Doctor Who. Apparently there's some fans of it here! I love you all.

That's all I have to say, I guess. Hopefully I'll make an attempt at socializing.
Hi! Oooh, I like Doctor Who..but if you're talking about new ones, this guy right here is the only one I accept. :P
Angelus-sama Topic Starter

XD My personal favorite is one of the new ones, the Tenth Doctor to be exact... I wish I could see some of the older ones. I just dunno where to find them.
Welcome! :D Hahah don't be afraid of us, we're all nice and friendly here :)
You sound awesome, glad to have you here! :D
You know I love you and Terry ;0; <3

Thank you all <3 It means much to me! I muuuust post moar..!

Haha, I love you too Syddie. ;D
Welcome aboard. : )
Gad you finally decided to post. Nice to see you around.
I love pokemon as well~ As for haters just cause of characters race, pfft. They need to get over themselves.
If its a good character, who cares if it's an over-used/weird/whatever race. As long as you make it your own it can
still make an amazing character.

Anyyywaayys. Blabbing.
I have writers block right now, so I can't offer an RP, but when it's gone, hit me up sometime~
ANGIE oh hey an intro topic for my Angie buddy!

SUP YOU? Welcome to the... uh... intro board of RPR? :D

*Clings to Amir and Deeg* Thank you both :D
Yuka

Welcome to rpr :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Always good to see another Doctor Who fan. And another Angelus :D

Thanks to you both!

And hai Angelus. 8D Are you mah name sibling?
Wah! I've been away for quite some bit, so I have some catching up to do, forum wise!

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here! It's always fun on RPR.
I've been wondering where my buddy got to, Kuroi! x3
Welcome back x3 heehee
:x Sorry about being gone so long! So much stuff going on over the past week!! xD But 'I'm back in the saddle again.' <---(Aerosmith)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Finally an Introduction?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus