Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Acer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Don't go too far, we don't know where he is in the village". Acer closed his eyes and said "BELLATOR!" His light cocooned him, leaving his silhouette so you could still obviously see it was him. When The light faded he was holding his signature weapon, Lacertosus. "Let's go." He when in slightly crouched at a jog, slowly spinning his weapon.
Shadow Heart (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Syn nodded before running ahead, trying not to go too far. She helped the injured and lost out of the village quickly.

Acer saw the thug and knew what to do, with his blinding he appeared behind the thug like a flash. The thug swung his sword and with a quick spin of Lacertosus the sword was out of the thug's hand. His other sword aimed for Acer's feet and with another quick spin of Lacertosus the sword was in the dirt. The thug tried to run, but while his back was turned Acer threw his weapon and it sliced him down his back, leaving a cut like a very thin whip. Lacertosus returned to it's master like a boomerang. Lacertosus had cut a very shallow cut into the skin, only enough to separate the nerves, paralyzing the thug. "Well hes not dead, but hes not going anywhere."

Syn finished getting the villagers out before heading over to him." Guess we should get him back."

"Bellator." With that, Lacertosus was consumed by the light and vanished. Acer then picked up the thug and chucked him over his shoulder. "You think you can heal the wounds?"

"Yes but....could it wait? The villagers... they need the healing too." She looked over at the villagers.

"They didn't care if he was dead or alive, as long as we have his head we're fine, but i think a public guillotine showing would be a little bit graphic." Acer halted in his tracks.

"Then go without me. I'm not leaving until everyone is healed and that might take a while." She walked over to the villagers.

"Alright, it'll save me from having to carry his body the entire way anyway." Acer dropped his body to the ground, then dragged him by his hair into a burned down building where a wall still stood. "Bellator." with that, a cylinder of light appeared in his hands, and when it faded an axe took it's place.

Syn paled before turning and distracting herself by treating a burned villager. She didn't like killings.

Acer lifted his axe high into the air with one hand. With one quick slash, the thug's head rolled across the floor. Blood spurted everywhere except on Acer, which seemed to be a git he possessed. Acer looked around and saw a sack which he then put the thugs head in, when he tied up the bag he returned to Syn. "You ready yet?"

"I said go on without me." She gently lookedvat a crying child's arm.

Acer shrugged and tossed the sack over his shoulder. He jumped high into the trees to the point where Syn couldn't see Acer, but Acer could still see Syn.

Syn gently rubbed a balm on the child's arm before wrapping the arm in bandages. The child smiled shyly at Syn before heading to his parents. Syn treated every villager and made sure each would be fine.

Acer peered at Syn from the treetops. He looked at the smile on the child's face and looked at syn again. It reminded him of his mother. A tear dropped from his eye. He he decided to wait for Syn to make her way towards the village before getting up.

Syn stood up and looked around." Acer, I'm all done." She repacked her medical supplies.

Acer dropped down to the tree right above Syn. "Lets go then." He flipped down took a step as he landed without missing a beat.

Syn nodded." Ready when you are."

Acer continued walking. He didn't say a word.

Syn chewed her lip, trying to think or something to say.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus