Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

He nodded. "I'm, eh, a bit hungry. Decided that if I can't eat, I might as well either find food or weapons so I can go out and scavenge for food." He admitted.
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

“Ohh. Here..” she led him to a storage room, with shelves full of canned foods, non-perishable foods. “I like to ration, so we have around a year worth of food. But I’m sure that if we get even more people, then that won’t be the case..” Skylar leaned on the doorway, letting him into the room.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy whimpers for Skylar

He nodded, choosing a small can of...something and heading out, planning to return to his room. He was at a rather good point in the book. He stopped at one point, though, flinching. He had discovered a wound while he showered, on his ribs, that looked suspiciously like a zombie bite. He didn't know how fresh it was, or why he, therefore, had yet to become a full zombie, but he did know it hurt and was still affecting him a bit.

Skylar noticed the flinch, and she tilted her head. “You okay?” She grabbed a can and left the room, locking it behind her. She then looked at the man.

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm, uh, I've never been so fine in my life. Do you know the way back to my room?" He asked.

Skylar nodded, a bit suspicious, but she decided to trust him.. as she began to lead him to his room, she felt bad for asking.p, but she did. “Sorry I never managed to catch your name.”

"Mine?" She asks
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Lily woke up and realized she had fallen asleep on the floor. She wondered what time it was but figured that it was late. She remembered that Millerson was in her arms and sat up as best she without waking him up. She got up and walked back to her room, carrying Millerson. She laid him on the bed, covered him up and walked out of the room.

((My character isn’t anywhere near yours, so no))

((Oh lol XD))

Skylar sighed slightly.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember just sat there as the others went in and out of the room they were all at before, head still against the wall and she crossed her legs, groaning in the effort. Her limbs were sore and still burning in a weird way which made her thoughts slightly jumbled. The girl wondered briefly how so many people could come together in a matter of hours. They were all alone and had been alone either from the beginning or near the beginning. Ember let out an amused huff. How weird this world spins...

Skylar decided to go back to the room. She knelt beside Ember. “Do you want me to check out your leg?” Skylar felt like the medic. She slightly smiled at her thought, and she looked at Ember.

Ember shrugged a bit in reply. "Whatever floats your boat dove. The left one is killing me though." , she joked halfheartedly. Since left was her dominate side and her right leg was in a accident before the world turned to chaos, she had put more pressure and weight on her left than her other leg. The whole calf was tensed while her knee and thigh were throbbing. Ember uncrossed her legs for Skylar to look at it properly.

Skylar carefully looked at it, a bit worried for her. “You might’ve just strained it too much.. or ripped a muscle..” Skylar thought to herself a bit. She then sat up. “Be right back.” Skylar left the room. She went to a faucet and got really cold water. She wetted a rag with the cold water and rung it out a little. She then came back. “Since we don’t have ice, here’s a cold rag for ya.” She smiled and gave the rag to Ember. “Put that where it hurts, then when the water isn’t cold anymore, tell me.”

"Thanks Doc." , Ember replied with a smirk of her own. She gratefully took the cold wet rag from Skylar's hand and lifted her pant leg up slowly, grunting at the pain it caused. Once it was high enough she placed the rag on the calf (where it hurt the most) and sighed in pleasure as the coolness came in contact with her burning skin. She went slightly limp and closed her eyes again. "Best thing since the Internet."

Skylar smiled and relaxed a bit. She leaned on the wall, beside Ember, then looked around. She smiled again, seeing as she had been the good person for once. Skylar brought her knees to her chest and laid her head on her knees. She still didn’t want to sleep, hell, she wasn’t even tired, even though the dark spots under her eyes told otherwise. Skylar sighed, pleased and she decided to stay up one more night to make sure people won’t get hurt.

Foxy sits up as she looks at her missing leg and she lets out another sigh

Ember carried out her blissful state for a while longer. Once the cool rag turned warmer and brought her out of her delight she noticed Skylar beside her. Ember was slowly starting to feel some friendly affection towards the katana wielding girl. "Not gonna sleep dove?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus