Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy would let out a loud yawn
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

Skylar looked at Ember and shook her head, “Not tonight.” She gave her a quick smile, then stood up to attend to the girl. “Hey, sleepy head. How’d you sleep? Are you in pain?”

"Not really, what is your name by chance?" She asked, tilting her head a bit

“My name is Skylar. And yours?” Skylar tended to her wound as they spoke. She took off the bandage, and checked it for infections, then she rebandaged it with clean bandages.

"Foxy, but I was called Rose by my hair color"
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Lily handed to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She brushed her hair and pulled it into a long ponytail that reached the base of her neck and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants. She walked down the hall, looking for someone to talk to.

“Nice name.” Skylar smiled and yawned. “I’m gonna go walk around, I’ll be back in a couple minutes.” She smiled, and left the room, bumping into Lily. “Oh, sorry.”
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Lily didn’t see Skylar until it was too late and they bumped into each other. She heard her apologize and said with a small yawn,”It’s ok, I didn’t see you, so it kinda my fault.” She rubbed her neck sheepishly.

She laughed a bit. “Nah, it’s fine.”
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember watched Skylar leave with no interest of where she was going, mostly because the girl didn't entirely want to stay up any longer. She was too tired to get up to find a bed, so she just decided to lay down fully on the ground. She placed a arm under her head as a pillow and allowed her other to rest on her rising stomach.

Skylar soon came back, she stayed quiet as she grabbed the now warm rag and went to the next room to put cold water on it. She rung the rag out and came back to the room. Skylar set the rag on her hurt thigh, and she sat down on the floor, across the room.

Ember did a weird hand motion towards Skylar but sighed somewhat groggily and turned a bit onto her side. Her eyes hurt from staying up so long and she closed them, which made them hurt more but she kept them shut.

Skylar grabbed her katana and left the room again, restless. She went to the third floor yet again, to kill the other walkers that were in the different rooms. She knew that she wouldn’t wake the others.

Ember thought she heard footsteps but ignored them, calling it off as her imagination. After replaying the day's events over and over in her head, the orange-headed female fell asleep.

Skylar killed many, many walkers that night, and had completely cleared all of the third floor. She winced in pain and her arms and legs ached, but she knew that the burn was good, as it was muscle gain.. She slowly walked down the stairs, but at the bottom of the stairs, she had to sit down. It was morning, and she hadn’t slept, just as planned. Skylar grunted a bit as she stood up and walked to the room the others were in, so that she could get Embers rag cold again.

Ember's stomach growled in her sleep. She hadn't eaten since the day before she first met Skylar and she was famished, but with all the events that had happened recently, she was too excited to find time to eat. The girl rolled over a few times before eventually waking up. She cursed for no reason before sitting up. Her back and neck were decently sore from sleeping on the ground, yet she still felt refreshed for the day.

Skylar cringed at Embers stomach, as it growled. Skylar felt terrible as she went to the storage room. She grabbed two cans of food and brought it to Ember. She was planning on setting the cans beside her, and letting Ember get them when she awoke, but when Skylar came back, she was awake. Skylar set the cans down, and also gave her another cold rag Incase her thigh and knee still hurt.

Ember looked at Skylar as she handed her the cans. "Thanks dove. Hungry enough to probably eat you!" , she smirked a bit at the katana- wielding girl.

Skylar cracked a small smile, as she dropped her katana and slowly sat on the ground. She let her head fall as she went limp. It felt good to relax.

Ember took out her switch blade and pierced the lid with it. She pried the tin off and peered inside to see and smell peaches, citrus, and oranges. The girl pressed the edge to her lips and tilted the can back while it's contents piled into her mouth. It was full of flavor and Ember moaned happily. She ate and drank the whole thing before whipping her lips with her arm. "Damn that was great."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus