Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt heard him coming but just looked at Luna and saw verla and mouthed “try to capture the guy behind me if he doesn’t go down quickly kill him”*
Douglas Everet (played by stonecoldlife)

Richard would be at the outside wall of the Gas Station next to a window and was ready for anything
luna (played by animelover)

"I sharpened my knife and tested it earlier. I needed to test it on flesh so I tested on flesh but it's fine see," Luna said showing him the cut.

(Sorry for replying so late I was eating supper.)
She nodded and disappeared into the next isle and made sure he didn't see her. She snuck out the back door and snuck up behind him and knocked the gun out of his hand and tackled him to the ground.

Richard would be knocked down but stand back up and put his fists up and start throwing punches at her hitting her in the stomach and chest
She took the blows and punched him back almost twice as hard and knocked him to the ground, then she took his arm and punched him in the chest and pinned him to the ground with a growl. "You know, it's not very kind to hit a woman."

" sooo who's the red head, " Luna ask matt.

*matt picks the guy up from behind and puts his knife to his throat* now why would you and your little group there be so hostile? I wanted nothing more than to help you... *he walked over to Verla* do whatever you want with him he’s worthless to us now I’ve got my pistol and now we know to stay away from that place.. *he pulled back his knife and kicked him in the back putting him on his knees then he walked over to luna* this young lady helped me out of some trouble back there I told her about the camp and here she is..

"And its not very kind to Hurt people when all their doing is protecting their own, So if you kill me you'll have to face Douglas's Wrath, and he may be older but he can kick all of your asses, But if you return me and come back with all of your people and ask to talk i think he would take kindly to that, all you needed to do was cooperate" hed say, hed be thrown to the ground "You see this is why Douglas didnt trust you, because you just have to be the smartest and most valuble person in the room at all times, he has a knack for figuring things out like that, and calling people worthless is useless unless they are weak" hed say "Unlike me" hed say

" ok, hi my name luna. What's yours? " Luna asked.
Verla punched him in the face. "Douglas needs to quit thinking he is the king of the world now. If I let you go, you'll run back and cry like a baby and then he'll send all of you for three people who mean you no harm. If I kill you then you will lose your life and if he comes, then we will kill him to. And for what? Pride?" She took out her knife and held it to his throat. "You go back to Douglas and tell him to leave us alone and we will leave you and your people alone. Otherwise, die for some pride, because pride means nothing in this world anymore. Now go!" She punched him again.

She walked inside. "I think we need to go or get ready for a fight, this Douglas person has a lot of pride, which means nothing anymore in this world." She looked over at Luna "I'm Verla."

*matt smashed his head on the wall* wanna run that by me again sunshine?

" I'm going for a walk, " Luna said and walked to the road.
She grabbed Luna "that's not a good idea."

She looked at Matt a bit concerned "if I do are you gonna smash your head again into the wall?"

Richard would just stand outside the Gas station "Oh douglas isnt full of Pride, He is Full of Concern and Perserverance, And no matter what you do Douglas is going to come here, and i wont be able to talk him out of it, So why dont you come back and let him talk to you" Hed say still standing there

" I can take care of myself, " lines and cooly pulling her arm away.

*matt opened the gate and threw him out* were more than ready.. *he directed Verla to the weapons crate and handed her an m4 and a m191* stay sharp and watch your six ok?

Luna dodged out the gate. She walked to the road. She kept walking.

Richard would still stand outside the gate "Hey, i'll have you know, Ive been a Lawyer for about 12 years of my life, im good with negotiating if you dont want war i suggest you come with me" Hed say hed watch Luna walk off "Hey lady, Why dont you represent your people, to avoid any possible casualtys" hed say following her
She looked at Matt with a strong and holding ground face, she nodded. She didn't speak military, but she knew he pretty much said to watch her back. She took the weapons and looked at Richard. "I have no interest in speaking with a man who thinks he rules over everyone, bring him, so then we can kill him. And all of you will die. Or you can leave and forget about us since we are not a threat."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus