Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

luna (played by animelover)

Verla wrote:
((Well they had a heart-to-heart moment! And I thought Luna was more like a kid but whatever.)

I'm in my 20's

What is wrong. I will beat their a** unless it's me. I will do anything to make happy. Kk!!!
She starts walking away from them, she continues to hold herself.

" she hates me, " Luna said sadly.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt falls flat on his back and has a flashback* (flashback begins) matt: I wish I could have gotten to go on a date with you sooner... Sarah Rodriguez: it’s ok... because either way I still het to kill you *she pulls out a gun and shoots him in the chest* (flashback ends) I can’t live like this... *he walks over to a ladder by th gas station climbs up and knocks it down* this world is cruel.. it isn’t worth living in... *matt looks at Robert Chang’s dog tags* promise me you’ll make it out pal... *he throws them onto the ground in front of the station standing on the ledge he puts his pistol to the side of his head* this isn’t real is it?? My love for her isn’t real is it?!?! *he shouts at the sky and hopes for a reply* semper invicta comrades *he tries but can’t bring himself to pull the trigger*
Verla wiped her eyes, she hears Matt yelling and runs to where the ladder was on the ground. She looks up and yells his name. "Matt? Matt come down from there!"

" bruh calm down and talk to me ok. I'm like your therapist, " Luna said.

*he was hallucinating* the bombs won’t stop falling!! Executive order 7562 I can’t kill him!!!

(Well how was I supposed to know she has practically no info in her bio)

Luna climbed on the roof and slapped him two times. " snap out of it!!! " Luna said.
She picked up her bow and arrow and started to walk out of the station.

matt fireblade wrote:
(Well how was I supposed to know she has practically no info in her bio)

She means you can tell her your problems!! She's not a actual therapist. It a figure of speech.

((No I meant that she was a kid))
((*face palm*))

"Velra can you at least say goodbye if you are leaving," Luna said.
She ignored her.

matt fireblade wrote:
((No I meant that she was a kid))

She's in her 20's.

*he turned his back to the ground below* sweet release... *he falls to the ground not dead but knocked out*
((Okay well, I've gotta go, just say that she left and went away. If you go after her, let me know and I'll come back.))

Ok bye

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus