Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Victor Wells (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

Sitting next to her on the raft Vic smiled and said, “I agree...” suddenly he got a devilish look in his eyes as he looked over at her. “But...there is one thing I missed most of all...” he said before he stood quickly, picked her up in his arms, and threw her into the water. Vic laughed as he sat back down and looked down at her. “That will never get old.” He laughed out and laid back on the raft. Putting his hands behind his head he looked at the sky and moved his feet around in the water.
Gwendoline (played by LadyOfGondor)

“Ah!!” She screamed when he threw her in. She stayed under water and smirked then swam under the raft and pushed it up so he fell off it and into the water. She popped up and laughed “Now that will never get old!!”

When Vic came up out of the water he glared at her and splashed her lightly. Grabbing hold of the raft he pulled himself up and shook his hair out. Vic looked down at Gwen in the water and smiled softly at her. Reaching down he took hold of both her hands, pulled her up out of the water and set her down in front of him. They were now inches away from each other, and Vic’s emotions we crazy. As he looked into her eyes he wasn’t sure what to do, it made his heart pound. Vic was suddenly broken out of the moment when he heard his name being called from shore. Looking over he saw Jace, one of his biking buddies, running out into the water and towards the raft. Taking a couple steps back Vic tried to get his heart rate to slow as he helped Jace up into the raft. “Thought I would find you two here. I was mainly looking for Gwen.” Jace said and turned to her. “One of your friends, Sarah I do believe, is looking for you. She wants girl bonding, getting ready for the party..something or other time with you.” He said and smiled at her.

She groaned and turned to Jace “How’d you even know we were here?” She asked as she placed her hands on her hips. She thought for sure he was going to kiss her until Jace came along. She walked Over to Jace and glared at him as if to say ‘good job.’ “anyway I’ll go find her. See y’all at the party!” She called out then walked off. She grabbed her clothes and waved goodbye to them then walked back to her house to meet up with Sarah

Victor watched Gwen walk away from them, kinda of pissed that Jace came along but also kind of relieved. “Was the barging in necessary?” Vic asked and turned to Jace. “Yup. Save that shit for the party. Besides. We both know you don’t have it in you to make the first move.” Jace said and crossed his arms. “And what is that supposed to mean?” Vic snapped and glared at him. “Dude seriously? If you were going to make a move you would have done it by now.” Vic glared at Jace and shoved him off the raft before diving in and heading for shore himself.

She quickly got ready with Sarah and put on an Outfit she hoped Vik would like. Gwen smiles at her reflection and laughed happily with Sarah as they gossiped about boys.

“I know you like him. It’s obvious.” She said with a smirk

“Oh come on Sarah. He’s my best friend.. he doesn’t see me like that.” She said and brushed her off.

Soon enough it was time for the party. Her outfit was a little revealing but she didn’t mind. She smiled excitedly when they arrived and messaged Vik “Hey you here yet?”

Vic and Jace road back to Vic’s house to get ready. Once Vic showered he put on a pair of boxer briefs, his favorite black skinny jeans, and Jace insisted he wear his navy blue button up. Rolling his eyes Vic put it in and buttoned it half way, then put on a little of his favorite cologn. Digging around in his closet he found a pair of casual dress boots and slipped them on after his socks. “Ready?” Vic asked and headed for the door. With Jace in tow they road over to the party and parked their bikes. Feeling his phone buzz he looked at it and smiled. “Yup just got here.” He sent back and headed inside.

When she saw his messages she smiled widely and messaged him back “I’m in the kitchen with Sarah!” She was a little nervous but also really excited to see Vik. She wanted him to make a move. She was in love with him and had been for years

Vic looked at the message and started heading for the kitchen. He was just about to walk through the door when he got stopped by Ty. “Just the man I was looking for! I need your help I can’t get my car to start. I was hoping you would be here so you could check it out.” Ty said and smiled as he started dragging Vic to the garage. “Ty stole me for a bit. Gotta check out his car apparently.” He texted to Gwen and sighed. Once they got to the garage Vic looked up at Ty’s car and perked a brow. “Alright man lets take a look...” he said and took his shirt off so he wouldn’t get it dirty.

Gwen inwardly groaned and shrugged then walked to the garage. She stepped in and saw Ty. “Hey why’re you stealing my best friend?” She asked him jokingly. “How is your car still broken?” She asked with a raised brow and laughed softly. She saw Victor looking under the hood and she walked over to him. “Battery? Or is it a spark issue?” She asked curiously

Vic looked down at Gwen and smiled. Ty smirked from behind them and said, “Don’t you mean your boyfriend?” He laughed when Vic turned around and glared at him. “Neither from what I can tell...the issue is under the car” he said and grabbed a large piece of cardboard. Slipping in under the car he laid on his back and pulled himself under. “Can someone hand me a flash light?” He asked and held his hand out from under the car.

She nodded and grabbed a flashlight and hit Ty with it then handed it to Vic. “Of all things to do during a party you dorks are worried about his Car not starting...” she mumbled with a light laugh. “By the way Ty, Sarah has a date so you’re out of luck with her.”

Vic chuckled when he heard the flashlight hit ty. Looking around under the car his eyes narrowed a bit. Scooting himself back a little more he reached up and felt around. “Found your problem.” He called out. “Somehow your fuel injector line detached itself. Can someone hand me a wrentch please?” He said and stuck the flashlight in his mouth so he could still see.

She grabbed the wrench and went to hit Ty but just laughed when she made him flinch. She walked over to him and handed it to him. “Probably cause of how many girls he-“

“He treats to wonderful dinners!! That’s what you were going to say about me right?” He said with a laugh

“Yeah sure Ty.” She rolled her eyes and laughed softly

Vic chuckled around the flashlight and shook his head as he reattached the line. Pulling the flashlight out he said, “ding bat probably just hit something.” Pulling himself out from under the car he looked over at ty and said, “try starting it now. If it still doesn’t work then you need to charge your battery. I’m going to get cleaned up now...Gwen can you grab my shirt please?” He looked over at her and smiled. His hands and forearms were oil covered. As he made his way to the bathroom he looked at Gwen and said, “ty is an idiot...” he chuckled and shook his head.

She held his shirt and nodded “A total moron...” she laughed softly and smiled up at him “I got all dolled up only to be in the garage with you two idiots.” She said playfully and nudged him a little. “But it was worth it cause I got to hit Ty.”

Vic blushed a little as he entered the bathroom and turned the sink on. “Not exactly my idea of fun either...” he said as he cleaned his arms off. “You look really nice...by the way...” he said softly and smiled at her through the mirror. As he scrubbed his arms he slowly looked up and down her body, trying not to get noticed as he did so.

She blushed a little and didn’t notice he was looking her up and down “Oh... thank you.” She smiled and bit her lip “So do you... even covered in oil like that.” She giggled softly and her eyes roamed along his body as well. Dear god she hoped he hadn’t noticed.

Once he finished washing the oil off his arms he turned and leaned against the counter. Looking up he locked eyes with her and felt his stomach in his throat. “Gwen...I...um.” He said quietly and scratched the back of his head. There were so many ways he could tell her but he couldn’t get the right words to come out. Walking up to her, his eyes never leaving hers he said, “I think I need a drink...” he all but whispered out and went to move around her.

She moved in his way and frowned “Not what you were gonna say... come on I know you better than that.” She crossed her arms “What were you gonna say?” She asked curiously and tilted her head then added “since when have you not been able to tell me something.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus