Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Victor Wells (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

Vic laughed and looked up at jace, “you heard her man, if I get hurt that’s on you.” He laughed out and held her closer, his finger tips running up and down her abdomen. Jace rolled his eyes and said, “why don’t you two get a damn room already.” Vic’s face went lobster red at jace’s comment. “Shut up dude...” he said quickly and glared at him. “What it’s true. Any more tension between you two and it’s going to start a damn fire.” Jace said as he walked away. Vic glared at him some more and shook his head.
Gwendoline (played by LadyOfGondor)

Her cheeks were bright red and she bit her lip shyly “He’s such a pain...” she said as she tried to brush it off. When she felt his fingers moving along her abdomen slowly she shivered and smiled. She felt so calm and safe in his arms. It was relaxing now that they finally managed to admit their feelings to one another.

Vic watched her carefully, not sure what to do at this point, the party was moving along slowly but the band hadn’t shown up yet. “He can be but he means well...sometimes...” he said softly and slowly moved her hair to her left side before slowly trailing his finger tips down her arm. “I love you.” He whispered into her ear and smiled softly, completely content with this moment.

Her eyes widened and she turned to him. She looked completely shocked. Her face softened and she smiled at him lovingly and whispered softly “I love you too Vic.” She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him lovingly and smiled against his lips.

Vic smiled wide when she said she loved him. He returned the kiss, loving that she kept her lips lingering on his. She was everything to him and he intended to make that very clear to her. Suddenly Jace walked up them quickly and said, “sorry ladies I need Vic and ty for a minute, we have a slight problem.” Vic perked a brow at him and stood, lifting Gwen in his arms. Kissing her lightly he set her down and set her down in the chair. Following Jace into the kitchen he listened to him say, “well the band ain’t showing. Something about a blown head gasket. Now what?”

Gwen and Sarah shrugged and talked with one another. She heard someone say the band wasn’t showing and turned to Gwen.

“Well why don’t you sing? When you bust out in some Queen everyone will lose their shit!”

Gwen laughed and shook her head “Obviously you haven’t heard me sing. Besides I’d need music too.” She shrugged and looked to where Vic went.

Ty looked at Jace and perked a brow. “Yeah cause there aren’t at least 10 people, including the three of us, that can play an instrument...Jesus how many times have we jammed when we have hung out?” Ty said and crossed his arms. “Not to mention there are at least three people here that can sing..” Vic said. “ yeah including yourself.” Jace chimed in and smiled. “Hey now. No. I don’t sing in public. You guys are different.” Vic said quickly and shook his head. “Whatever. Gather up everyone that can play an instrument and we will figure out the singing thing later...” ty said and leaned against the wall. “Have them meet us out back, Vic and I will get the makeshift stage set.”

Her and Sarah continued to talk but Gwen got impatient. She got up and walked to the kitchen “Hey boys what in god’s Name could you possibly be talking about? We’re bored!” She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head.

All three turned to look at Gwen. Vic perked a brow and said, “go ahead guys. I’ll be along in a bit.” Once they were out of the room Vic slowly walked towards her. “The band isn’t coming so we are taking care of the music situation.” He said slowly backing her up to the wall. “I’m sorry you’re bored...maybe I can make it up to you later?” He said softly to her and smiled devilishly. “Once this is taken care of we can take off and I’ll be all yours. How does that sound?” He said and trailed his fingers down her arm.

She shivered and took a deep shaky breath. “You’re a damned tease you know that?” She asked barely above a whisper and she kissed him deeply and passionately “But that sounds wonderful.” She winked then walked out of the kitchen

Vic pressed his body into her as she kissed him, enjoying that he didn’t have to hold back any more. “Only when I want to be.” He said as he watched her walk away. Quickly walking to the basement he helped haul the amps and instruments upstairs and set up the makeshift stage. Once everything was done he looked at ty and said, “I’m taking off. Going to go spend some time with Gwen.” He said and smiled. “Alone time?” Ty teased and laughed. Vic glared and made his way to his bike.

When he got to his bike he’d see Gwen there looking annoyed. She walked over to him a sighed “Sarah bailed on me so I don’t have a ride him. You good with giving me a ride?” She asked softly and moved his hair out of his face a little

Vic raised a brow at her and leaned down to be eye to eye with her. “Well someone forgot rather quickly that I am now at her beck and call.” He teased and smiled. Getting onto his bike he handed her the spare before putting his helmet on. “So, to your home it is. Anywhere else you would like to go?” He asked before starting his bike and revving the engine. He waited for her to get on before he took off down the road.

She got on and wrapped her arms around him “Nah. Just home.” She was thankful her parents were out on vacation. Then she wouldn’t have to explain why she was so late getting home. She closed her eyes and relaxed as he drove her home.

The ride seemed short for how far she lived from Ty’s. As he pulled into her driveway he parked his bike and waited for her to hop off. Getting off after her he took his helmet off and smiled at her. “You hungry?” He asked as he walked with her up to her house. Going through the front door he kicked his shoes off and headed straight for the kitchen, wanting to make them a midnight snack. “How does eggs and bacon sound?” He asked as he headed for the fridge.

“Sounds perfect! I’m going to change real fast.” She kissed his cheek as he looked through her fridge. She went to her room and changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a simple black tank top. She walked back into the kitchen and sat on the counter

Vic quickly started making their food as she went to change, wanting it to be pretty much done when she came back. Looking over at her when she sat on the counter he smiled and gave the bacon one last flip before putting their food onto plates. “Someone looks comfy.” He tased and started eating. Vic leaned up against the counter next to her as he ate, unsure of what to talk about at this point.

“Oh I’m very comfy.” She giggled and ruffled his hair. “Feel like putting on a movie?” She asked curiously and ran her Fingers through his hair slowly and she smiled at him lovingly

Vic leaned his head into her hand and closed his eyes as he finished eating. “Sounds good to me...let me go look through your dads extensive movie collection...” he said as he took their plates and put them in the sink. Walking back over to her he picked her up off the counter and carried her to the couch. After Vic set her down he kissed her softly and walked over to her dads wall of movies. “I swear this man has every movie ever made...” he said with a laugh and crossed his arms. “I don’t know are you feeling action, comedy, or horror?” He asked and turned to look at her.

“A horror movie sounds nice.” She said happily and wrapped her blanket around her shoulders happily then hugged her knees to her chest. She turned on the tv and DVD player. “And he most definitely has every movie ever made.” She giggled softly

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus