Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Gwendoline (played by LadyOfGondor)

((Welcome back!! :) ))

She sighed and nodded then pulled out a pan from the third cabinet on the left. “Yeah you know my mom. Always reorganizing. And don’t call me shorty!” She shot him a glare playfully and Sarah laughed.

“Yeah Ty damn. You’re the oddly tall one here.” Sarah said jokingly and nudged Ty playfully
Victor Wells (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

Ty rolled his eyes at them both and said, “you know you like my height, Sarah.” He said before looking down and winking at her. Moving over to the stove he started cooking. “So when do you plan on getting said tattoo?” He asked as he looked down at Gwen and raised a brow. “Because I know a guy in town who can do it today. I think he will charge 150 for that design you were looking at.” He said before looking back down at the stove.

“Hm... I think today would be good. That way I can surprise him.” She said with a sly smirk. “Yeah. Let’s get it done today before Vic gets home.”

Sarah thought for a moment before adding “Maybe I’ll get that little lily I wanted.”

Ty chuckled lightly and shook his head. “Well, aren’t you two gung ho today...” he said before putting their sandwiches on plates. Turning he handed them their food and said, “eat up then, we will go as soon as we are done eating.” Turning back around he quickly made up his food and shut the stove off. “My guy is just across town so it won’t take us long to get there...though you might want to put actual clothes on, Gwen.” He said with a laugh before eating his food.

She rolled her eyes and sat at the table with Sarah. “I’ll get dressed damn don’t worry.” She laughed along with Sarah and began to eat. After they ate Gwen changed into a pair of very short shorts and a black tight spaghetti strap top that she tucked into her shorts. She pulled on her black flats then walked out and pulled her hair into a high ponytail.

Sarah whistled and said playfully “Damn girl looking good!!”

Ty shook his head when she went to go change. He waited in the kitchen and shook his head when Sarah made her comment. “Yes, you both are stunning. Can we go now?” He asked and chuckled lightly as he made his way to the car. Getting into his convertible he started the car and buckled up. “You know the rules ladies, no seatbelts no moving.” He said with a laugh.

“Yeah yeah.” They both rolled their eyes and buckled up. The drive was a calm and one filled with laughter from Sarah and Gwen as they talking about funny tattoo ideas. Once they arrived both girls eagerly rushed inside.

“I’m so excited!! I want a little heart Behind my ear!” Sarah said happily and giggled

Ty rolled his eyes at the girls and said, “whatever girls...” pulling into the parking lot he got out and chuckled. Making his way into the shop he saw hector sitting at the front desk looking at the computer. As he walked in he smiled and said, “what’s up dude? These two would like tattoos, their first.” He looked back at them and said, “you should probably do Gwen’s, hers is very detailed. Chad can do Sarah’s.” He listened to hector agree and go retrieve chad.

Gwen got in the chair as he got everything ready for her tattoo. She smiled excitedly and messaged Vic “You’re in for a surprise when you get home ;)

Sarah had to hold Ty’s hand while she got hers since she was a little nervous about it. Gwen was calm the entire time and just happily watching it progress

Chad finished up with Sarah’s in just a few minutes. The tattoo being so small it didn’t take him long. Ty smiled once he was done and looked at his work. “Awesome job. For such a sensitive area I’m surprised you didn’t flinch.” He said to Sarah and kissed her forehead. Looking over at Gwen he looked at the progress and said, “you’re going to be in that chair for a while.” He laughed and went up to pay for Sarah’s.

Sarah argued to pay for her own but eventually lost to Ty and let him pay. She kissed his cheek and smiled “Thanks babe.” She said then sat down near Gwen.

Gwen shrugged “Yeah I figured. But that’s alright by the time it’s done hopefully Vic will be home.” She smiled and closed her eyes.

Ty sat across from Gwen and shrugged, “If Jace has his way Vic won’t be.” He said with a small laugh. “Besides, it’s boys day remember?” Ty said and crossed his arms. “Still going with movie night tonight with Vic?” Ty asked and smirked, “there’s that street dance two towns over, we could just meet Jace and Vic there.” He said and scratched the back of his head.

“Shit that sounds good to me! That’ll be a surprise for him. Including the tattoo.” She smiled happily and looked at how it was coming along. Since it was just an outline it wouldn’t be much longer.

“Should we change then? Or you good with dancing in these clothes?” Sarah asked.

“Nah I’m good like this.” Gwen shrugged and smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus