Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Victor Wells (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

Vic smiled against her skin and gently nipped at her neck. Moving his hands back up her legs he gripped her thighs, lifting her up slowly as he kept nipping at her neck. Vic slowly moved out of the kitchen, holding her at his waist as he walked. Getting half way to her room he pressed her into the wall and moved to her lips, kissing her deeply. "You're mine." he purred out to her against her lips and smiled slyly.
Gwendoline (played by LadyOfGondor)

She wrapped her arms around him and whispered “And you’re mine... you damn tease.” She mumbled and pulled him into her room.

———

She laid beside him in her bed and laughed softly “I never thought we’d end up like this...” she said softly and blushed as she tried to catch her breath.

(Way to beat me to the punch with the time skip lol)
Vic laid there, breathing heavy. He couldn’t believe that had just happened. Hearing her comment he looked over at her and pulled the sheets up to cover her. “And why is that?” He asked and smiled down at her as he leaned over her. “You have no clue how long I have waited for that...” he said softly and scratched the back of his head. “I thought it was incredible....” he said and blushed.

“I’ve waited too long for that too. God that really was incredible.” She smiled widely and kissed him lovingly “I love you Vic...” she said softly and gazed into his eyes. She snuggled against him under the sheets and relaxed as he warmed her up. It had been getting colder.

((I’m going to be a little absent until Monday. Spending the weekend with my fiancé.))

((Okay no worries :) ))

Vic smiled down at her and returned the kiss before kissing the tip of her nose. “I love you too, beautiful.” He said softly before getting up and slipping his underwear back on. “I gotta get going before Jace has a caniption.” Vic said with a laugh. Slipping his clothes back on he looked back at her and smiled, “I’ll be back tonight. Not sure what time though.” He said before walking over and kissing her one more time. “See you tonight, sexy.” He said softly and winked before heading for his bike. As he walked outside he saw ty pulled up with Sarah. “Hey you two.” He said in a teasing tone and laughed as he got on his bike. “Hey man. Gwen inside?” Ty asked as he got out of the car. “Yeah but knock first.” Vic told him before taking off down the road.

Sarah smirked as she knew exactly what that meant and she walked right up happily and knocked then said loudly “Put on a robe or something and come see your friend!”

Gwen laughed and shook her head then pulled on a black silk robe and opened the door. “Hey Sarah...”

She squealed and hugged Gwen, laughing happily with her. “Oh girl I knew y’all would get together like this!!! Ahh! I’m so happy for you!”

Gwen laughed and smirked “Oh and what about you and Ty? Long term?”

Sarah smiled shyly and nodded and Gwen let the two inside

Ty shook his head at the two and said, “we all saw it coming. The guy has been infatuated with you for years.” He walked past them and went into the living room. “You two were destined or something like that.” He said and turned the tv on. Looking back at Gwen and Sarah he said, “I’ll just chill while you two have girl time.” He chuckled and turned back to the tv, scanning for something good to watch.

She laughed softly and sat in the living room with Sarah and the two talked on and on. “I’ve been in love with him for god knows how long...” she said shyly to Sarah who giggled.

She checked her phone wishing he would be back already even though he just left. Even when they were just friends she went Through withdrawals when she didn’t see him for a prolonged period

Ty put his feet up and settled in some football game. The Vikings were playing the Seahawks and honestly he silently was rooting for the Viks simply to spite his dad who was a Seahawks fan. “So. You two have anything special going on tonight?” Ty asked and glanced over at Gwen. He smirked and chuckled slightly. “I was thinking about maybe taking Sarah here to a movie...if she would want to go.”

“A movie sounds great! If I get to pick.” She said to Ty with a wink and Gwen laughed.

“Well I don’t think we have any plans. Just going to do something.” She said with a shrug “We’ll probably just have a relaxing night.” Gwen smiled and thought about a lovely evening with Vic. Maybe just eating in and watching a movie or even playing a game on her PS4.

Ty groaned and said, “please no chick flicks...” he chuckled lightly and winked at Sarah. “Oh is that what they’re calling it these days?” He said with a laugh and looked at Gwen. Ty’s phone buzzed in his pocket to which he took it out and looked at the text. “Looks like Jace had plans of his own for Vic.” He said and showed Gwen the picture Jace sent him. It was Vic in a chair getting a tattoo on his right forearm. “Looks like four Norse runes.” Ty said and put his phone back in his pocket.

She giggled and said with a smirk “He’s not the only one getting a tattoo but I want it to be a surprise for him. I’m thinking of getting a Flower thing on my rib cage ” she said happily and showed Sarah and Ty a pic of what she wanted. “thoughts?”

Ty looked over at the picture and raised his brows. “Looks super nice...but are you sure about the rib cage? That’s one of the most sensitive spots on the body and getting a tattoo there typically hurts like a mother...” he said and sifted in his chair. “If anything I would have your first tattoo on your thigh and any artist would probably tell you the same.” He told her and scratched the back of his head.

She scrolled through her pictures then showed Ty and Sarah An idea for a thigh tattoo. “There’s this one. I love this one too.” She shrugged.

“Ohh!! Get that for sure!” Sarah said excitedly and smiled widely

Ty smirked and said, “good luck getting Vic to keep his hands off you. He’s got a thing for women with tattoos.” He laughed lightly and got up from his chair. “What do you have in your fridge?” He asked kind of rhetoricaly as he walked into the kitchen. “You girls hungry?” He called out as he dug through the fridge.

“Yes!!” They answered at the same time.

“Don’t you dare touch my left over wings.” Gwen warned and walked over to Ty. She knew he loved hot wings but those were her weakness. She’d fight to the death for a good wing.

“And I know how much Vic loves tattoos. I’m his best friend and his girlfriend don’t forget.” She said proudly. She wanted a few. Always had.

((My response may take a bit. I’m going into finals week and have graduation this weekend I apologize 😣))

Ty turned to look at Gwen and crossed his arms across his chest. “What if I wanted the wings?” He teased with a smirk. Shaking his head he turned back to the fridge and pulled out some ham, cheese, and butter. “Chill out shorty. I’m making us grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.” He said and started searching for a pan. “Did your parents reorganize again?” He asked and looked at her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus