Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Victor Wells (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

Vic chuckled and picked one of his favorite movies. “Incidious sounds good...” he said as he walked over to the tv. “Anything having to do with the warrens is awesome.” He added as he put the movie in and went to sit next to her. Putting his arm around her as the movie started he said, “not going to fall asleep on me are you?” He had a teasing tone in his voice as he chuckled.
Gwendoline (played by LadyOfGondor)

She snuggled against him and laughed softly “I won’t fall asleep. You know I love the insidious movies.” She said happily and rested her head on his shoulder. She put the blanket around both of them and relaxed as the movie began.

Vic smiled softly as she snuggled into him. Slowly circling his finger tips around her shoulder he started to feel like stretching out. Pulling his arm back he in buttoned his shirt the rest of the way so they wouldn’t poke her. Reaching around he pulled her into his lap and shifted himself so he was laying on the couch with her on top of him. He propped his legs up on the arm rest and udjusted the pillow under his head before wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to him.

She laid down on top of him happily and had her head on his chest. She tried to watch the movie but she felt herself slowly falling asleep on top of him. Even the minor jump scares weren’t keeping her awake. She slowly fell asleep on top of him with the blanket draped over them.

Vic held her through the rest of the movie, a small smile on his face. Once the movie was over he looked down at her and chuckled softly. Carefully moving out from under He he walked to her bedroom and pulled her sheets down. Going back out to the living room he carefully picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed. As Vic laid her down he pulled the sheets over her and scratched the back of his head, unsure as to where he was going to sleep.

She yawned and rolled on her side facing him. She reached out for him in her sleep and gently held his hand. She yawned and let go of his hand and remained peacefully asleep.

Vic looked down at Gwen, a small smile on his face. Pulling his shirt off he slipped in under the covers next to her. He had kept his pants on Incase she woke up before him. As he wrapped his arms around her he kissed the top of her head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

She woke up the next morning and smiled when she saw she was in his arms still. She snuggled closer to him and kissed his chest lovingly. Gwen slowly tried to get up so she could go make them breakfast but she didn’t want to wake him.

Vic stayed sleeping, he could sleep like a brick when he wanted to. After a while he slowly woke up and realized she wasn’t there. Groaning he rolled over and slipped out of the bed. Leaving his shirt in the room he walked out to where he heard her. Looking up he smiled when he saw she was making breakfast. Vic walked up behind her quietly and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Good morning beautiful.” He said softly and kissed her cheek.

She blushed and smiled lovingly when he had his arms around her and kissed her cheek. She was making them waffles and bacon along with some fresh strawberries. She quite enjoyed a wonderful breakfast rather than something simple. “Well good morning handsome...” she giggled softly “How’d you sleep?” She asked as she flipped the bacon and he would see she had a plate of waffles for each of them.

Vic smiled softly and moved her hair over her left shoulder before leaning down and kissing her neck softly. “Like a baby...” he said before kissing her neck again. “Breakfast smells wonderful.” He added before stepping back and leaning against the counter. “Jace wants to meet up at about 10 today...so you have me for roughly an hour and a half.” He said with a smile.

“Tell Jace he’s A pain in my ass.” She said with a light laugh and set all the food on the table. She poured them both glasses of juice then sat down at the table “Now eat fast so we can have some fun before 10.” She said with a smirk and a wink.

Vic sat down across from her and perked a brow at her comment. “And what kind of fun would that be?” He asked as he started eating his food. “Video game kind of fun?” He asked with a chuckle and smiled at her from across the table. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he checked his messages from the night before and shook his head. “Well...Jace blew up my phone as did ty...” he grumbled out and scrolled through the messages.

She raised a brow and started eating her food “What did they say?” She asked curiously and leaned back. She poured syrup over her waffles and glanced at him. “They need your earlier today?”

Vic shook his head and put his phone away, "No, they were just being drunk and stupid." he said and finished off his food, having scarfed it down. "Apparently things went really well with Ty and Sarah...if you know what I mean." he said and chuckled. Taking his plate into the kitchen he continued, "And Jace struck out with pretty much everyone." he smiled and shook his head. "Basically everything I didn't need to know, they let me know." he laughed and went to sit back across from her. "These two are ridiculous." he said and shook his head. "So...you going to let me in on what this "fun" is?" he teased and chuckled.

She smirked and looked up at him “Well.... things can go really well for us too.” She shrugged and acted like she had said something innocent as she ate more of her breakfast. “Good for Sarah and Ty though. And of course Jace struck out. I wouldn’t expect anything else.”

Vic raised a brow at her and smirked, devising a plan to tease her mercilessly. "I agree. I know he got lucky but it begs the question, are they an item now?" he said and ran his fingers through his hair. "And I would have to agree. Jace tries to hard. It makes him come off creepy." he said with a laugh as he leaned back in his chair and patiently waited for her to finish off her breakfast.

She laughed at his comment then shrugged “Well I don’t know. Sarah is a bit of a... well let’s just say she’s easy so they could be an item but most likely not.” She finished her breakfast then took the dishes to the sink and began to clean up. “And as for Jace... he needs to stop looking! The right girl will show up eventually.”

Vic slowly followed her into the kitchen, looking her up and down. "Hope she knows Ty is looking for long term." he said and narrowed his eyes. "But enough about the tweedles…" he said softly and turned her around to face him. Taking hold of her waist he lifted her to sit on the counter. Vic slowly ran his fingers down her legs and pulled her closer to him. With a devilish smirk on his face he leaned down and started softly kissing at her neck as he gripped her legs gently.

Her eyes widened and she moved her head so he had more access to her neck. She wrapped her arms around him and ran her fingers through his hair “Seems you definitely knew what I meant when I said ‘fun’ earlier....” she said in a soft tone. He had her weak at the knees and she was putty in his hands

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus