Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Victor Wells (played by Keegan) Topic Starter

Vic clenched his jaw and looked away from her. “It’s not that easy...” he said and stepped back. Looking back up at her he let out a slightly shakey breath and gripped the hair on the back of his head. “The words are there...I just can’t get them out. And every time I try there’s either an interruption or I somehow cleverly change the subject.” He said softly and looked away from her. “The words should be easy...” he sighed out and turned, looking into the mirror. “At this point they should be beyond easy....the feelings I have had have been there for so long but I’ve never been able to come out and say them in fear that you don’t feel the same, but it’s gone to far to just ignore.” He said quickly and closed his eyes.
Gwendoline (played by LadyOfGondor)

She knew what he was talking about. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. She gently took his hand and turned him around to face her. She took a deep shaky breath and leaned up as she pressed a very gentle kiss to his lips. One hand rested on his cheek the other held his hand. She pulled back and whispered “I... do hope that’s what feeling you were talking about... if not then this is really awkward.” She laughed softly and looked away shyly as her cheeks were bright red

Vic let her turn his around, opening his eyes to look at her. His heart was already beating fast but when she kissed him, he swore it almost stopped. Listening to her speak he let out a slow breath and turned her face back to his gently. “Gwen...it’s taken years to be able to tell you...or for me to even admit it to myself...my heart has always been yours...and it will be...forever.” He said softly as he gripped her dress at her waist and pulled her closer. Vic slowly brushed the hair out of her face and leaned down, his eyes locked on her lips. As his lips touched hers Vic kissed her with all the emotion he held for her.

She blushed like crazy when he kissed her again. Her heart was pounding as her eyes fluttered shut and she kissed him back slowly and passionately. When they pulled away she whispered softly “And my heart is yours... it always has been...” she laughed softly and smiled up at him. She had her arms around him and her fingers laced through his hair.

Vic smiled when she said her heart was his, he couldn’t believe what had just happened and prayed it wasn’t just a dream. Everything in this moment, aside from being in a bathroom, was perfect to him. Letting go of her dress he chuckled and said, “that dress is dangerous by the way...my attract the wrong kind of attention...or the right kind. Depending on who the attention is coming from.” He teased and let his hands roam up and down her sides. ‘Control yourself...’ he thought as he looked into her eyes. It wasn’t until now that he realized he still wasn’t wearing a shirt.

She giggled and nudge him playfully “Oh hush! Maybe it’s to get the right kind of attention anyway.” She said with a flirty wink and kissed his cheek. She blushed when she realized he wasn’t wearing a shirt still “U-Um anyway here’s your shirt...” she said shyly and handed it to him.

Raising a brow he took his shirt from her and got a sly smile. “Oh really now? I wonder who’s attention that would be.” He teased and put his shirt back on though he left it unbuttoned. “So...what now?” He asked and moved behind her. “We could just start dating or...” he said and got down on his knees, “I could kneel here, put my hands together and all but beg for you to be mine.” He said with a chuckle and took hold of her hands. “Maybe like this...gwendoline, it would make me the happiest man on earth if you would please, please be my girlfriend.” He said softly, trying not to laugh at himself.

She looked down at him and but her lip to try and not laugh. She rolled her eyes and shook her head “You are such a dork.” She mumbled with a wide smile. She got down on her knees so she was level with him “But yes. I’ll gladly be your girlfriend. You big nerd.” She giggled and placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately once more. She smiled against his lips and pulled back a little “Can we finally leave this bathroom now?” She asked with a light laugh and stood up

Vic chuckled and returned the kiss, beyond happy at this moment. Watching her stand he nodded and followed her to his feet. “Yes...I suppose we could.” He said and buttoned his shirt halfway. “I’m sure Sarah is wondering where you went and I need to make sure that Jace isn’t getting shit faced already.” He said and opened the door for her. “Ladies first...” He teased and followed her out of the bathroom. Quickly pulling her back into him he kissed her softly and said, “I’ll come find you when I make sure Jace isn’t passed out somewhere.” He chuckled softly and headed for the living room.

She kissed him back instantly and smiled “Okay... just come find me. I’ll probably be in the kitchen.” She walked off to find Sarah.

“Hey girl where were you?” Sarah asked and handed her a bottle of water.

“Oh you know... just kissing Vic.” Gwen said nonchalantly and Sarah’s eyes widened and she laughed happily.

“Yes!! Finally!!” Sarah said happily and hugged her friend.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend. Oh Sarah tonight could not have gone better!!” Gwen was smiling like crazy as she told her friend everything

Vic walked into the living room and found Jace chatting up some random girl. Rolling his eyes he walked up to Jace and said, “don’t go to crazy tonight man...remember you drove here.” He kept his voice quiet enough so the girl wouldn’t hear him. Jace rolled his eyes and pushed Vic away. Laughing Vic shook his head and made his way to the kitchen, figuring at this point it was his own fault if ended up passed out somewhere. As he entered the kitchen he smiled and walked up behind Gwen. Slowly wrapping his arms around her waist he leaned over and kissed her cheek from behind her and said, “and what are you ladies talking about?”

She blushed like crazy and smiled shyly. She leaned back against him a little. “You.” She said with a light giggle and Sarah smirked.

“So Gwen wasn’t lying. Took y’all long enough to become a thing.” She laughed and sipped her drink.

Gwen turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around him. “Did you find Jace? Is he totally shit faced?” She asked with a giggle

Vic rolled his eyes at Sarah and said, “I couldn’t say the same about you and someone else...because that still hasn’t happened yet” he had a teasing tone in his voice. Looking down at Gwen he smiled and said, “not yet. I told him to take it easy. I’m not carrying him to the spare bedroom again...” he kissed her forehead and held her closer. “Anyway...you ladies planning on holding up the counter all night?” He teased and smiled.

“Oh hush!” Gwen laughed softly and moved aside from the counter as did Sarah. They both playfully nudged him. “I’m going to go fund me a guy.” Sarah said with a laugh and walked out.

“She’ll definitely cause trouble tonight.” Gwen said as she shook her head with an amused smile

Vic watched her walk off and smirked. “Maybe I should push ty her way...” he joked and looked down at Gwen. “Poor guy needs someone to keep him in line.” He said with a laugh. Turning towards the counter he poured himself a drink and took a sip. “I don’t know what do you think darling?” He said with a chuckle and made his way out to the living room.

She thought for a moment then laughed softly “Honestly she’d keep him in line. I’d push him towards her.” She sipped her own drink and stayed close to him as a few guys eyes her. She sighed and held his hand just to show she wasn’t alone.

Vic looked down at her when she took his hand and perked a brow. “Everything alright?” You seem nervous.” He said softly and looked around. Seeing some random guys looking at her he glared and tightened his grip on her hand. “I can take care of those idiots if you would like. Put them in their place?” He said with a dark smile. He couldn’t stand other guys looking at her before now it just straight pissed him off.

She shook her head “No... no it’s alright...” she stayed close to him “They won’t do anything. They’d have to be stupid.” She gave him a small smile to reassure him everything was alright and she walked to the couch where Ty and Sarah were already hitting it off. “Guess we didn’t need to do anything...” she whispered with a laugh

Vic smiled down at them and said, “well I guess not.” He sat down in one of the recliners and pulled her into his lap. “So what do we want to do tomorrow since it’s the weekend?” He asked and wrapped his arms around her. Jace walked up to them and said, “oh no sir we were going for a ride tomorrow. We made these plans Monday. Girlfriend does not mean you get to flake on me.” He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes as Vic looked up at him. “Crap that’s right...” he chewed on his lip and thought for a minute. “Well I can go riding with you during the day tomorrow and spend the evening with this beautiful woman.” He said and squeezed her lightly.

Her cheeks turned bright red when he called her beautiful “An evening together sounds wonderful Vic...” she said softly and leaned back against him. She smiled at Jace and added “And don’t worry. You can have him to yourself all day. Just return him to me in pristine condition!” She giggled and held Victor’s hand.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forever Hers (remake)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus