Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *alien mothership landing*

Hey everyone, I guess this is my introduction to this community. People tend to just refer to me by my character name Tyler or by my account name Delta. I am an avid roleplay of about 5 years now and I am looking for roleplay of all types. I am comfortable with most anything, I do genres of all types and tend to enjoy freeform. My “home” rp site is rolepages (not a plug I’m just saying) so I am use to open freeform, most of my main characters backstory has taken place within roleplay and was made as my use of the character progressed. All that aside though I’m a flexible writer and I will mostly be down with anything, I have very limited experience with dnd and other tabletop systems but I have played a few sessions with friends in my area before. Outside of roleplay and writing my biggest interest is music. I am a learning musician myself and I will talk for hours about the subject, being up anything, from metal to jazz, and you have my attention. I could keep talking about myself but for now I won’t, I’d like to know about you guys.
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!
j9tqZME.gif
HI DELTA!!!!

Welcome to RPR! I'm super glad you've joined us here!

I really recommend checking out the Looking For RP boards, and I definitely recommend hitting up the OOC Chat as a place to get to know some of your fellow roleplayers!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to us and helping us make our community great!
Deltashad0ws Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!
j9tqZME.gif
HI DELTA!!!!

Welcome to RPR! I'm super glad you've joined us here!

I really recommend checking out the Looking For RP boards, and I definitely recommend hitting up the OOC Chat as a place to get to know some of your fellow roleplayers!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to us and helping us make our community great!
That dog has brightened my night my friend, I have already hit up a bit of the looking for rp but I would love to see what the oo chat has to offer, thank you
Welcome to RPR! Have fun! =)

giphy.gif
Big_Alpha_Wolf1

hi welcome to rpr
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPR.
HIHI! Welcome!
orlin04

hi welcome to rpr
Welcome
Another music lover! Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time and get some awesome RP going.
May we meet out there!
Hi, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *alien mothership landing*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus