Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Katrina of the Nightingales (played by Cherry_Red)

She heard what the person said, she looked back over her shoulder, and then held his coin bag in her hand, tossing it up and then catching it, she watched it as it flew in the air. Then the last time she caught it, she looked to the side and smiled and continued walking.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He ran after the woman, "Hey!" He smirked despite the deed because he may have done it himself.
Kosma (played anonymously)

thannatos laughed and giggled. " you let that one win? you got beat by a lady"

"Shut it!" He yelled, getting his coin purse back.

" and you 2 look like your from a dark organization."

He glared at the man, "Nothing of the sort." He made sure she hadn't stolen anything else.

She willingly threw it back to him, rolled her eyes and kept walking, still smiling.

Thanatos smirked. He was impressed with the lady skill. He then went to the lady “could I hire you fora job?”
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She roars a bit

”why are you roaring?”
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Force of habit"

She turned to the person who spoke to her and raised a brow "what kind of job?"
Captain WhiteRun Gua (played anonymously)

Why are you roaring within my area of presence??? I can arrest you, and u look very suspicious *i say to foxy*

“ there something I want. I belive you can get it.”

He, offended, went to the man, "There is more I could do than this woman." He looked at her, "But that was very good. I barely noticed it missing."

She narrowed her eyes and let out a silent snarl through her nose. "More than me huh? Prove it then if you are so high and mighty." She said, wondering if they were going to fight.

He grinned, but put his hands up, "I don't fight women. Its not a fair fight for the lady."

Zilla walked about. “ I beat guys like you without a weapon. So it fair...your just scared....I mean I know how 5o settle the score. It called the trail of the assassin. I think that how we decide who better.”

He gave a hearty chuckle, "Very well. The game is on."

Her nosed flared as she looked at both of them "I'm not proving myself to anyone, good bye." She walked away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus