Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Katrina of the Nightingales (played by Cherry_Red)

She looked him up and down, then nodded and began walking to Riften. It'd be a few day journey on foot, and she didn't Have Shadowmere with her.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He whistles as they walk, breathing in the morning air, "So what's your story?" He asked.

"Nuh-uh, not going there." She said, and that was all she was going to say on that. Maybe she'd tell him one day, but today was not that day.

"Okay fine." He said, shrugging. "You ever met a dragon before?"

"Of course I have, I'm a Dragonborn." She said, trying not to sound too much like a jerk.

He nodded, "How many have you encountered?" He said, being part dragon himself, he obviously encountered one before.

"Alduin, and more than I can count." She said, keeping eyes straight ahead of her, scanning for enemies every once in a while.
Captain WhiteRun Gua (played anonymously)

*I slashe at Foxy* Snarling at me? You'll get the sword, you!
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She yelps loudly
Captain WhiteRun Gua (played anonymously)

Do you surrender? Or do you want to die here and NOW?! *Bash shield at her*

"I-I surrender!"
Ryku (played by Randy)

((Oh My Globzzz Im so late..I was so busy..)) "Ryku finally reaches the building he has been looking for and sees a gaurd, at that sudden second he ran behind a wall and hid* "Why are the gaurds everywhere I look..?" *He whispers to himself*

Katrina heard a girl yell from inside Whiterun, and she ran back inside, and saw a guard pestering a girl. She ran up to the guard and told him to back off. She helped the girl up and told her to run, she knew she'd get in a fight with the guard if he wanted to, but she was prepared to fight him.

She had a cut across her face

She used her healing hands and healed her scratch on her cheek and any other injuries she made have had.

"Thank you"

"Now go, get out of here!" She said and looked back at the guard, predicting his next move.

"I'm not leaving without you"

Her brows furrowed together, she looked at the girl, then back at the guard. "Run!" She yelled and began running and grabbed the girls arm and began running out side of Whiterun, back to Max.

She yelps in surprise

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus